India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

So kia khayal hey ... (Page 2)

luv.Harshiti Goldie
luv.Harshiti
luv.Harshiti

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
he actually loosed money on gamling and yes, he may have taken loan to make fake degree certificate

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
oye people fake degree bananey key liye all you need is a printer nothing else ... I mean its a london university or college we are talking about not an indian or pakistani that will sell degrees  ROFL

sam loved your idea LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

luv.Harshiti Goldie
luv.Harshiti
luv.Harshiti

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

oye people fake degree bananey key liye all you need is a printer nothing else ... I mean its a london university or college we are talking about not an indian or pakistani that will sell degrees  ROFL

sam loved your idea LOL

no dear, its not easy to make fake degree,,,,its not only the work of only priter...its a very risky and iilegal job.. and don't forget, its a fake degree of London... so there its even more difficult and risker job to issue fake certificate of any universities.
 it need lots of money to do any sort of these activities.

and mohan charcacter has been defined as wasting all monies on gambling and other bad activies not on his studies.

so its obvious that the
 certificate which is on the safe hand of BAAP JI is fake.

but yes, there can other reason too...

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
What i am saying is i dont think its possible to get an "original" fake degree ... and making a completely fake degree won't cost much LOL
luv.Harshiti Goldie
luv.Harshiti
luv.Harshiti

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
that may not b the reason of mohan's problem but its not easy either.to issue certificate...

i don't think the matter willb revealed that soon.. it will take atleast 2 weeks frm now onward to reveal it  .
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
yea we will only know mohan's "true colors" post marriage thats why they r showing him all goody goody for now takey zour ka jhatka zour sey lagey LOL I just hope they don't compromise on the basic char of mohan they have showed so far while showing him as grey 
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
You guys are so adamant on giving mohan a fake degreeErmm dont you think it will be too much for Saroj... first her son marries a girl she hates and above that he is faking a degree... I dont think CVs can be that cruel ... or are they Ermm
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
I know i too wish he does not have a fake degree because once he reforms and becomes a leader it will be great if he has a degree ... but i don't trust CVs and as per storyline given on imagine tv website he does not have one ... so ...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index