India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

Kya hogi shart?

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Today Saroj agreed to participate in MohUr's engagement and marriage rituals but she put infront a condition to Kastur ... So ... what do you think? Kya hogi shart?Ermm

If you would have been Saroj what shart would you have put forth?Wink

Okay before you all give me any logical guesses, my shart is no logical guesses allowed ROFL

If I'd have been at Saroj's place I would have said stop calling him Mohan JI and yourself his "dharam"patni sirf patni hi kaafi hai Sleepy
OR
Told her you have to call baapji as dukhi aatma atleast once infront of everyone ROFL
OR
Given her a dare to chori money from baapji's tijori and put it back later and would have said then I will be convinced tere aur mere Mohan ke 36 gunn milte hai so I will participate in rituals ROFL

OR

No now enough of my bakwas now your turn to come up with something LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniKhatamKahani

Jaz1990 IF-Rockerz
Jaz1990
Jaz1990

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Shart - to do the dance with disco boy :p

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index