Navya
Navya

dadi dadi dadi... (Page 2)

shanukit007 Goldie
shanukit007
shanukit007

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRoopsy

She is adorable, she is lovable and dadi actually sab jaane hai...she knows all the tricks to make things work...be it deepu, navya, even meeta she understands her children so well...Hug she keeps her promises so wellThumbs Up be it promise to try and change and be a part of today's world to navya on her b'day and be it remaining silent and not telling navya's feelings after the Kanpur blunder...she fulfilled both of these promises in a beautiful wayClap keeping quiet yet saying everything today she was the Star of the show...she is a modern day dadi and I am loving every bit of her screen space...she has handled the situation in such a sophisticated way...no OTT drama over her grand daughter being in a relationship, instead she was the first one to be her side when she needed her the most...this is a nayi soch brought forward and I loved it! Hopefully tomorrow things at the Mishra house will be back to normal as before...with deepak and meeta learning that anant's intention are pure and pristine and talking to navya about anant up front, I guess things will be fine there but the loony's are yet to be impressedOuchbut the battle half won is the most satisfying feeling we are looking forward too...and I am really glad to see deepu back to his sensible and emotional best but not atyaachar best as in KanpurAngry...I guess Kanpur city mein hi problem thi(no offence)...everybody lost their senses there or may be"The Tayji effect" tha...LOL

Nice Post TheRoopsy (Sorry dont know ur name)

Yaa, today dadi is d star of show undoubtedly, Specially, Telling everything without breaking her promise...Big smile

@ Bold
Completely Agree, Taiji ke prabhav se acche achho ki budhi brath ho gayi thi...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRoopsynavyaaddict3ClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-sajni786

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nidhi82

I hope this continues with Udi baba when the situation arisesConfused

I feel udi baba will push us to his purani soch instead of coming with the nayi soch... psycho he is and his violent streakOuch 

I am hoping against hope RoopaliConfused..his silence till now has given me hope.I know this won't happen in a day or two, it will take some time, but I think it will be frm his angle.Confused
Waise, all said and done we all have a big fire show in store for us, when Deepu goes to the loony quilaOuch
No Nayi soch for the time being frm the loonies endOuch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedashanukit007spdpanjmuddClumsyIntrovertAanchal15navyaaddict3barbie2011pixiegirlsajni786

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supria

bang on rupa...u said it all... this is one gem of a daadi...but dont u think she has sort of become silent after the Kanpur trip...the shade of naughtiness in her when teasing meeta n navi is sort of missing...but she is so in tuen with navi n her every expression...n love the way she brought the truth out...just how lovely the daadi-pothi scenes look...am eagerly waiting to see the love she will shower on ananth realising what a gem navya has found for herself...

@ bold you reminded me of my room mate, she called me roopaTongue old memories refreshed...thanks... and coming to dadi she'll shower all her love on anant, after all navya ki pasand hai aur dadi ko bhi pasand hai...Wink anant is lucky to get such a good extended family...Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaNeha07anjmuddshanukit007ClumsyIntrovertpixiegirlsajni786

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

I feel udi baba will push us to his purani soch instead of coming with the nayi soch... psycho he is and his violent streakOuch 

I am hoping against hope RoopaliConfused..his silence till now has given me hope.I know this won't happen in a day or two, it will take some time, but I think it will be frm his angle.Confused
Waise, all said and done we all have a big fire show in store for us, when Deepu goes to the loony quilaOuch

@bold why are they such a big pain in the neck...not neck actually whole body...Ouch I feel the things Om spoke that day it was only his voice but udi baba's words...he is playing a safe game, maintaining his image and shooting from Om's shoulders...waise bhi om toh munni se zyada badnaam hi hai aur kya bura banega pehle se hi itna hai...baba is shana must say...LOL 

nivedazara990navyaaddict3Preet078Noaddictsajni786pixiegirl

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

No Nayi Soch from the loonies = No Shaadi business..Big smileBig smile
If only Anant finds a way to get Navya back from her guilt trip after Deepu gets ambushed by the loonies then everything will be sunshine and daisies..LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaTheRoopsyspdpnavyaaddict3NoaddictClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-Aanchal15sajni786pixiegirl

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
lovely post and loved the way Daadi's character has progressed...loved to see the bond b/w Navi and Daadi becoming stronger and now seems like they are almost soul mates with both of them understanding what the other one is going through in her life...God Bless Her...

shreya789TheRoopsynavyaaddict3Preet078ClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-Aanchal15

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

@bold why are they such a big pain in the neck...not neck actually whole body...Ouch I feel the things Om spoke that day it was only his voice but udi baba's words...he is playing a safe game, maintaining his image and shooting from Om's shoulders...waise bhi om toh munni se zyada badnaam hi hai aur kya bura banega pehle se hi itna hai...baba is shana must say...LOL 

ROFL RoopaliROFL Om badnaam hua babaji tere liyeWinkLOL
These families do exist in the world Roopali...its just that we are from a different plain altogether.Ouch
But I hope they show a positive change..a change for the betterment Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedashreya789TheRoopsyspdp-Reshmi-Aanchal15navyaaddict3ClumsyIntrovert.....Lata.....sajni786pixiegirl

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

No Nayi Soch from the loonies = No Shaadi business..Big smileBig smile
If only Anant finds a way to get Navya back from her guilt trip after Deepu gets ambushed by the loonies then everything will be sunshine and daisies..LOL

Oh Yes...Tanu..after the bashing session of deepu papa..Navya will go back to her tried and tested methodology...severe all ties with Anant babuOuch
So something good should come out of the visit to the loony quilaBig smile
But according to the infoWink..we are in for a Halloween night in the loony quila...trick or treatLOL 

Edited by Nidhi82 - 22 September 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaspdpzara990-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index