Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the lovely post Roopali...i loved dadi very much today..πŸ€—..loved the bonding between dadi and navya...and this is the brilliant Nayi soch of Navya πŸ‘πŸΌ...Thanks to CV's.. 😊Edited by yamini_anya - 12 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Nidhi... remember Booo-aah dadi's laugh @ Rama's preggo drama??? It was truley chilling *shudders*🀒

(On the sidenote: sometimes buadadi looks like older Rekha's duplicate)

Sorry Roopali, we are spamming yr lovely post - but don't deny us this adda please 😊
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: barbie2011

Hey guys it looks like a rehersal for the haloween night..probably a month early..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

My hands are itching to carve out a pumpkin lantern out of angry papa and hang it in front of the loony quila...just to ward off evilπŸ˜†

Sorry Roopali for spamming ur post..just the thought of bashing up deepu papa is making me insane
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
since day one to this day I have never seen Om smiling...what is so wrong in his life that stops him from smiling❓ any clue guysπŸ˜• even udi smiles sometimes and HOMP better she does not but Om aur uski famous violent streak, baba ko bhi competition de sakti hai...poor kids in the house they might be having this feeling that they belong to alien parents...πŸ˜†Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

@Nidhi... remember Booo-aah dadi's laugh @ Rama's preggo drama??? It was truley chilling *shudders*

She looked as if she had tequila shots and did not know what to doπŸ˜†

Shaina...BD's soul will be so happy today...πŸ˜†..Iska amitabh kab lekar jayega isse..πŸ˜†
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 @ HOMP... good one Roopali...
Om was raised by Buadadi- and when he was little she used to laugh her creepy laugh at times - so  Ompapa tabse hi shock mein chale gaye hainπŸ˜ƒ - laughing muscles got numb!
TheRoopsy thumbnail

@Nidhi... remember Booo-aah dadi's laugh @ Rama's preggo drama??? It was truley chilling *shudders*🀒

Sorry Roopali, we are spamming yr lovely post - but don't deny us this adda please 😊

@bold All my pleasure that in absence of tanu's post my post is chosen to be one...πŸ˜› 
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@bols..exactly shaina... Roopali..we need this adda badly to pour out our emotions nahi to hamara khana hasam nahi hoga...
TheRoopsy thumbnail

🀣 @ HOMP... good one Roopali...

Om was raised by Buadadi- and when he was little she used to laugh her creepy laugh at times - so  Ompapa tabse hi shock mein chale gaye hainπŸ˜ƒ - laughing muscles got numb!

that was an awesome reason for his ultimate sadness...πŸ˜† and for bua badi's famous loud laugh and dancing skills(famous ant dance which ultimately ended shagun and roka ka dhoka drama) spare me the horror prabhuji...
Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Navya's daadi is a sweet heart 😊. Loved her today 😊
By the way any one know her real name