India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

i'm one and two for me

vybhavi4444 Newbie
vybhavi4444
vybhavi4444

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

I think this may be the first show in which all the four leads hve married for 2 times

iccha...vansh and veer
tapasya..veer and raghuvendre
veer...tapasya and iccha
rathore...________and tapasya...

most unrealistic serial yaar still i watch it only for tapasya and yeah also for rathore and this tapasya she always commit mistakes and suffer end this crap...give a happy ending.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sector

kumbam78 Groupbie
kumbam78
kumbam78

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vybhavi4444

I think this may be the first show in which all the four leads hve married for 2 times

iccha...vansh and veer
tapasya..veer and raghuvendre
veer...tapasya and iccha
rathore...________and tapasya...

most unrealistic serial yaar still i watch it only for tapasya and yeah also for rathore and this tapasya she always commit mistakes and suffer end this crap...give a happy ending.
and I kind of remember chanda thinking that these icha and tapasya all are getting remarried so easily and she has to be a widow forever..
why did they left chanda and nani alone ..poor them..they should think of their remarriage too na
sector Goldie
sector
sector

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
brilliant observation,  we saw it, but didin't notice the co-incidence somehow  for all 4 of them

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index