Are we not expecting too much of Ram Kapoor as an actor? Have we forgotten the fact that he is also a human being with a family and personal life?
How sensitive it is to asking an actor who is doing an absolutely wonderful job to give up on a role just because he is trying to expand his scope. Instead of applauding his foray into meaningful and well produced movies, we are bashing him for not being available for 'all' the shots?
Those who are so pissed with the use of BD, please let me one prominent romantic/embarrassing scene that he did with Sakshi alone where BD was used?
The BDs have been used in scenes where the entire kapoor or sharma clan was present and what was needed was his expressions alone and we do get to see them in the close up shots! He is a fantastic actor who conveys so much with his expressions, i am not even bothered about his rest of the body - whether he is twiddling his thumb or playing skipping rope while mouthing his dialogues!
and its funny that you mentioned its a fiction world. This in fact should be the very reason why we should be able to cut the poor guy some slack! Its fiction. Its something that is happening in someone's imagination. He is not being replaced as a husband, a doting father and a wishworthy son in his real life! he is being replaced in some scenes by a person who looks like him and that too from behind! what is the issue here for us to start bashing an actor who could be coming to this very site to read what his so called fans and lovers of his serials talking about and this is what he gets to read?
The usage of BDs is a planning issue. If you want anybody responsible, please contact the production house and the channel. If RK is slacking in his job, why did his producer wait for 2 years just for him to be free? Why is she not replacing him right now? Why isnt even channel questioning him about this?
That because he is a very good actor that has embodied every character that he has acted for till date. When i say Rahul in Ghar Ek Mandir, its Ram for me. When i say Dr. Rajeev in Dhadkan, its Ram for me. When i say Jai Walia, its him and when they say Ram Kapoor, its him - Ram Kapoor. If Ekta even thinks about replacing him in BALH or even Sakshi, she is going back to where she was an year back - Gutter! she knows this.
Sony if decides to replace Ram and Sakshi with anybody else (and it could be ANY BODY), the serial is in dump. How long is KBC going to go on? Which other serial is going to get Sony the TRPs that they are lapping up right now?
Guys, The producers and Channel people are smarter in this game than you or me and they know what or rather who sells!
If anybody has any problem watching the serial because of BD, they are open to quit instead of asking the actors to quit!!
Those who are bouncing off the walls with BD issue just because they are jealous of Ram's popularity or the show, please read following. Others can skip!
- He is an actor in demand and there are only 24 hours in a day.
- He has so many projects going on for him.. not only on TV but also in films and i am not talking about some B grade Whats-His-Face director/producers. he is working with Industry's some of the best ones! For any actor its a huge honor and i wont be surprised if he wants to follow his wish to be seen on big screen doing meaningful roles.
- He has a loving family and two kids that know who their dad is cause they see him regularly at home, in a sober state if i must add!
- He loves his fans. Even with the risk of over exposure, he took this show because his fans wanted to see him on TV and not because he is hard pressed for money or his film career bombed after two B grade movies that noone ever watched. Thank you very much. So if he can work for his fans, his fans can sometimes make do with his BD.
those who are against him for the jealousy factor be aware that
- jealousy can give serious heartburn and other complications in mental department as well.
- Jealousy and rambling fans do not talk for an Actor's acting skill. Nobody becomes someone's blue eyed boy for no reason!
- If the same efforts, energy and dedication is engaged in something creative such as planting trees, conserving water etc, earth will be a good place... even with the jealous people on it..
Note to moderators:
IF was once upon a time a wonderful place in the cyberspace. I worked as Coolbie for Kasam Se and made tons of wonderful posts. This is the place where i met some of my best friends today.
But right now, this is a heaven for bashing fans and posts are seriously not being moderated at all..
I am not planning to return to IF in near future because of this! otherwise you guys are lovely :)