Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Ram and green screen| VB Note p.13 (Page 3)

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
@Neenzoo: I agree that a fresh storyline is most important. But my grouse is certainly not because of the storyline. It doesnt matter who is whose favorite. But this BD thing has turned out to be a serious problem for months in BALH for whatever reason. Every show uses BD of the actors. But BALH seems to want to set records. The BD take away the essence of the scenes. How long will we be fine with unprofessionalism?

Edited by kshreya2002 - 23 September 2011 at 4:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.anitaranironitfan

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Neenzoo: I agree that a fresh storyline is most important. But my grouse is certainly not because of the storyline. It doesnt matter who is whose favorite. But this BD thing has turned out to be a serious problem for months in BALH for whatever reason. Every show uses BD of the actors. But BALH seems to want to set records. The BD take away the essence of the scenes. How long will we be fine with unprofessionalism?

I totally agree there...thats why my comment on Body doubles...it really takes away the essence of a good script...but there is something seriously wrong here..Ekta is an old hand in managing production and if anyone can play fast and loose, it cant be with  Balaji Telefilms...no one...not even Ekta would have expected this serial to do so well...so the stars may have committed themselves loosely...hopefully with a couple of awards in the bag and with so many die hard fans like us, we hope they will sort it out..
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Thanks for the info Sukhi. Personally I think any actor if he/she is unable to give time to his work for extended period of time show quit or be fired by the PH. This especially applies to TV which has punishing deadlines. Or if the track can be worked out then the character should be shown to be absent from the scene of action. But this shooting with BDs for an extended period is a big no-no. In BALH its been going on for months. Any scene shot WITHOUT a BD now seems like a favor to viewers.

My pleasure Shreya - but here the case is the complete opposite.. 
No one will say a word against Ram Kapoor because of his close association with EK and he can continue to do what he wants.. 

I've even come to know that he tells the director how to set up his shots and fixes his own 'out-time' when he wants to leave the sets. He has no other commitments which are keeping him away. How do you explain THAT?

Look at his latest 'tv is gruelling' interview, he admits that the schedule is adjusted for him.. 
what more .. 

Ouch
RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
@Sukhi: I personally dont have an opinion on Ram being EK's blue eyed boy. We all know BT is not a very professional PH. Others were favored earlier too-Prachi Desai and Anita being prime examples. And why only BT the whole entertainment industry is like that. Some are favored and rest have to grin and bear it.
Coming back to the point I certainly have an issue with rampant use of BDs. As a viewer I understand with the daily soap shooting schedules sometimes BDs have to be used. But no other show uses as much BDs as BALH so much so it takes away from the essence of the scenes. Thats why as a viewer I feel cheated. Due to which I have quit watching the show.
SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Actor bashing is going on here and it is being given the tag of "confirmed" information.

I request the moderators to take action because clearly this is not in keeping with the IF rules.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya23.shamma92shaaranyaavivakirk

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
I still watch the show on and off but it's been robbed of it's charm and all these sidey characters and their scene are totally un-nerving! About the use of BDs, if there is a reason, then SURE.. 

but from what I have come to know, it's unacceptable. I just don't understand why one would do it when the show's doing so well and when even novices can make out where a dupe is used! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.RockChicGirl

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
@ Suganthi : It's not actor bashing - it is just information. If it seems like actor bashing, I take it back. This is a show I like and I am not here to spread hatred.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniRockChicGirl

suwas IF-Dazzler
suwas
suwas

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Ram is giving whatever time he can. He had told Balaji about his movies before doing the show. He gave his schedule to Balaji & balaji accepted it. I think even sakshi is doing a movie too. In fact i saw pictures somewhere( may be RKR...Ram's fan site) where Ram was there with everyone during party shoot but Sakshi wasn't.

The production house knew both the lead actors doing movies, they know their schedule beforehand. Then its the responsibility of production house to plan the shoot better to avoid BDs.They were the ones who insisted Ram & Sakshi to be in this show. apparently the show was done with them in mind.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya23.shamma92shaaranya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index