Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram and green screen| VB Note p.13 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by Sonia51

Just goes to show what low standards of expectation the public has anyways.
And yet the story is better than one where the lead is shown defending animals and fighting black magic...that is such high standards...wow

Did I ever say that? I admit Adaalat was crap this week.. never said it was great in the first place. Have you run out of points for supporting BALH?LOL

Ohhh so THAT'S what she meant when she was talking about parrots etc?? I was wondering where on earth all that was coming fromConfusedLOLLOL

Adaalat is meant to be watched for comic relief only as far as I'm concerned...and it's a different format...why is that a basis for comparison to BALH?ConfusedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RockChicGirlronitfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ram and green screen| VB Note p.13 (Page 12)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Hahahah there was a case where parrot was a witness to a murder and kept saying the wrong name.. thus the reference.. Adaalat is supposed to be watched only for Ronit-darshan <3

RockChicGirlAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Hahahah there was a case where parrot was a witness to a murder and kept saying the wrong name.. thus the reference.. Adaalat is supposed to be watched only for Ronit-darshan <3

LMAOOOROFLROFLROFL Damn, I missed a howlarious one it seems...hope they re-air it at some time...the "court" proceedings in that show are hilarious like no otherROFL...Oh yeah Ronit darshan must be your motivation no doubtLOL

But again, why bring in Adaalat here? Did they have a body double for the parrot? For Ronit? I doubt itLOL...while BALH continues to set new records for BD usage and half-baked script.

RockChicGirlronitfan

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Hehehhehee you sure did. 
I guess we should not discuss other shows here.. 

check PM :)

Edited by ronitfan - 26 September 2011 at 3:54pm

Sonia51

Groupbie

Sonia51

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
And there in lies the sub standard show and effect and to prove it the ratings match...so I guess most agree that Ram and his BD are more worth the darshan than Ronit. Thank you for proving my case.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia51

And there in lies the sub standard show and effect and to prove it the ratings match...so I guess most agree that Ram and his BD are more worth the darshan than Ronit. Thank you for proving my case.

Man, I'm blown away by your "logic"...so BALH is in a ratings ompetition with a BIWEEKLY weekend show...brilliant logic, I must say...GENIUSClapClapClap Thank you for proving my original opinion about  you right as wellThumbs Up Your "facts" are BANG ON as always Clap

Edited by nureat01 - 26 September 2011 at 4:08pm

RockChicGirlronitfan

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
LOL 

Your arguments are prime examples of 'kaha se kaha le jaana'. And if  you're arguing to prove your point, God Bless.

RockChicGirlAreYaar

Himmi_K

IF-Dazzler

Himmi_K

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Just goes to show what low standards of expectation the public has anyways.
Like someone said...we get the leaders we elect ourselves...similarly we get the shows we deserve. Majority of janta is fine with seeing BDs interspersed with same closeups of well known actors so why would the channel, PH or the actors care?

why do u care? did the aam janta elected you to come here and bash the actor because his body double is being used?
if a show is crap for you. dont watch it! simple! you dont have to waste your time in bashing something that you believe is utter crap.
did you see me bashing Adalat here? LOLLOLLOLLOL

shamma92avivakirk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.