Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram and green screen| VB Note p.13 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 13

Himmi_K

IF-Dazzler

Himmi_K

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammukutty123

Justifications, excuses, whatever. This is not the first serial we are seeing, and it is a fact that dupes are shown a lot more in this serial. And according to u they r busy and doing us fans a favor and because of that we cannot criticise , just in case Ram kapoor comes to this forum and reads this ??? !!! ???? Really ????
WOW. And anything negative is bashing ???? OMG. Hence u are threatening to quit the forum ???? Shocked
Yeh sab kya ho raha hai?
Isn't a forum where we can express honest opinions that cross our mind? Yes u r right Himali, it is fiction and it is make believe and it is a outlet for us.
Does every serial actor stop being a father, son or husband ????
Come on dude, Ram kapoor is not the first successful serial actor.
So he cannot give 100% to this serial. Fine. He has the right.
AND WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN.
we are not here to patronize anybody. Its black n white. We like what we like, We don't like what we don't like.

you surely have rights to complain but you do not have any right of telling an actor to quit just because his production house and director cannot manage his time properly. 
When i read posts about comparing actors, shows i feel like laughing my head of.
I have been in planning industry for 5 years now.. and understand how things go wrong without anybody's fault.. 

we see Ram's body double so we bash him but do you know how many times shoots get re-scheduled because of other actors... and here i am not talking about just BALH.. i am talking about almost every show. 
Do you know how many times shoots are rescheduled because of rain or festivals that choke entire streets so that it takes you four hours to go from point A to point B?
Do you know how many times scripts are changed at the last minute because of the uproar made by the fans for a stupid track? this calls for re-shooting entire sequences...
Do you know that there could be personal emergencies for the actors as well and please for god's sake, they are not army.. its ok for them to use a body double in some scenes than not attending a sick child or spouse! 
none of these reasons is something that an actor can control and hence some leeway should be considered instead of bashing them as if they are machines.

have you not slacked off a day of college or office because you had one of these reasons? ever! would you have felt good and appreciated if the professor or your boss asked you to quit or called you fat Daddy/mommy for this? 

I personally have issues with BDs and i dont like over use but i would complain about this to the planning people on Ekta's and Sony's staff and not bash the actor when i am not privy to what makes him skip his shoots..

and negative feedback is fine but do go and read all the posts that have been made so far... and you will note (that if you are not biased) that some of them are vicious and not negative. Talking about his weight is below the belt.. i dont consider it constructive! i consider this jealousy induced!

and RK reading this... yeah you are right.. i am sure he is not coming here to read anything anyways.. i am sorry about that..

and i am not threatening to quit the forum! i quit 2 years back because when i made the similar post about actor bashing then, the bashers quit bashing the actor. They started bashing me LOL
Since then i have been a silent reader.. had to talk this time.. which i supposed is the last time.. cause certainly the things havent changed much here!

Edited by himali_kokate - 24 September 2011 at 12:15pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ujwala444pavitra123shamma92anizor-MariaMars-avivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ram and green screen| VB Note p.13 (Page 10)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Himmi_K

IF-Dazzler

Himmi_K

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Now I understand why sub standard TV shows and movies continue to flourish in India. Thats because fans cannot take or give any kind of constructive criticism.

so basically you feel that the audience of india that liked shows like BALH and actors like Ram,Sakshi and other's work cant differentiate between a sub standard and good quality show? and its because of these sub standard TV shows and Movies that India is world's number 1 entertainment industry in terms of rupees invested/earned and the manforce? 
you got a point here!

Edited by himali_kokate - 24 September 2011 at 12:27pm

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged

IMO Ram and Sakshi are fabulous actors. I liked their earlier works and I am glad they are back onscreen. What a relief from the cringe worthy Gopi bahus, Aksharas, Naitiks and ASRs. They have wonderful chemistry between them and I want to see them in every single scene in BALH. Thats why I am upset at the use of BDs...I dont care for the reasons behind them. From a viewers perspective why should I bother what goes on behind? Its the actors and the director's duty to ensure that BDs usage is minimal do not interrupt the flow of the show.

Coming to the standards of the entertainment industry films like Gadar, Wanted, Ready, Bodyguard have raked in the most moolah. Given that you are ok with watching BALH with BDs as long as same shots of Ram's and Sakshi's faces are being shown I am sure you consider these films as classics. But I dont! Since we will never agree on this...lets agree to disagee!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ammukutty123jheel1SunNaaronitfanAreYaar

Sonia51

Groupbie

Sonia51

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged

IMO Ram and Sakshi are fabulous actors. I liked their earlier works and I am glad they are back onscreen. What a relief from the cringe worthy Gopi bahus, Aksharas, Naitiks and ASRs. They have wonderful chemistry between them and I want to see them in every single scene in BALH. Thats why I am upset at the use of BDs...I dont care for the reasons behind them. From a viewers perspective why should I bother what goes on behind? Its the actors and the director's duty to ensure that BDs usage is minimal do not interrupt the flow of the show.

Coming to the standards of the entertainment industry films like Gadar, Wanted, Ready, Bodyguard have raked in the most moolah. Given that you are ok with watching BALH with BDs as long as same shots of Ram's and Sakshi's faces are being shown I am sure you consider these films as classics. But I dont! Since we will never agree on this...lets agree to disagee!

Isn't that a selfish outlook? 

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia51

So what?

Edited by kshreya2002 - 26 September 2011 at 4:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jheel1

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

So what?

Hello? SELFISH?? Are viewers doing SAMAAJ SEVA here by watching a TV show?? Are we supposed to sit and watch this show and go "a le le sooo nice of them to appear on screen for 10 minutes for us...who cares what the story (or lack thereof) and bad direction is like"???

Seriously  fangiri ki limit hoti hai...I'm a Ram and Sakshi fan too but I'm not sitting here to coddle them. I agree with Ksh's point about how I'd rather watch more of them on screen than make excuses all the time for why they aren't on-screen.

It's quite clear that this production house is incapable of managing the schedules well and we are constantly being given a sub-standard product...and if some ppl in here point that out, everybody jumps down their throat??  Amazing.

Edited by nureat01 - 26 September 2011 at 7:41am

ammukutty123Nimmi.jheel1SunNaaRockChicGirlronitfan

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Some skewed definitions you have. 

Selfish, indeed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockChicGirl

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Nothing much just reflects on the values you have, you are a shallow, selfish person. 

You're writing an article on internet forum discussions? I can see just how much grasp you seem to have on the etiquette of carrying out discussions on an online forumThumbs Up...Continued personal attacks on someone who was strictly discussing the shortcomings in the show...great jobClap

ammukutty123jheel1Mru_beeSunNaaRockChicGirlronitfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.