India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Will Khushi leave RM quietly?

rightchoice Goldie
rightchoice
rightchoice

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Since Raizdas are busy with their parent's barsi, will Khushi leave the RM quietly after getting news about her father's heart attack?
Later Arnav and Anjali learns about this and goes to visit them in the hospital and tada!!!...the Shyama is there  giving promise to Babuji that  he would marry Khushi???

It would be easy for ASR to break shyam's head and admit him in same hospital next Babuji...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

saba174kp123marishka.khanjiorasun2011littlemoisharneil92DefLeppardanjaani07pinky_blueskiestinsel_TheJoker-rechus

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
i know me too was thinking the same..if she leaves quietly then!! but hope that arnav finds out about it helps her!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jiorasun2011tinsel

invalid Goldie
invalid
invalid

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
:) The last bit of your post made me laugh. Knowing Khushi she will probably want to leave without saying anything because she knows its a hard day for the raizadas, but if she doesnt get the news directly then people will have to hear about it. I hope she doesnt leave alone though, it would be such a miss of an opportunity to see some ArHi bonding :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
I hope she doesn't leave quietly.
I wish someone calls in the RM looking for Khushi and she'll break down and tell them that she has to leave and Arnav drops her to the hospital -- I know I'm expecting a lot but I doubt this will happen. But if ever this happens, I'll be more than glad to watch.. It'll be a treat to let Arnav see Shyam in the hospital giving promises to the father. I'm so sure, he's going to get the biggest shock in his life.

*sorry, i'm rambling here but I really want someone from the Raizadas to see Shyamless's true colors. 
paulomi_taAnu IF-Rockerz
paulomi_taAnu
paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
i really hope ASR gets to know abt shyam babua as soon as possible !!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index