Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem and love: Day 9 Part 2 (Page 2)

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Originally posted by sandyuk

Swasthi, I love your positive spin on the scene today. On the surface it was horrible to watch Ahem being so cruel to her. But Gopi doesn't seem to be able to follow his simple instructions as she lets Rashi interupt her or takes Rashi's advice.

I want to believe that Ahem was being authorative on Gopi and I know he was upset as his mum was upset. I really am stuggling to see beyond his anger and see that today was good for Gopi and Ahem's relationship.

But then again a relationship has to have lows to appreciate the ups. Am so confused! Confused

Sandy x 

theres always ups and downs in this couple especially when rashi is there 24 hours.

at least something good had happened, Gopi spoke up and told that rashi gave her the tv cable rather than blaming it on herself  

Absolutely ... after what Ahem said in the morning to Gopi, it is the first time ever where she has spoken about Rashi telling her what to do. Did you notice his patience as against Koki's? Koki was harrassing her but he asked her once and he waited for her response.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk-GayabCat-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Swasthi, I love your positive spin on the scene today. On the surface it was horrible to watch Ahem being so cruel to her. But Gopi doesn't seem to be able to follow his simple instructions as she lets Rashi interupt her or takes Rashi's advice.

I want to believe that Ahem was being authorative on Gopi and I know he was upset as his mum was upset. I really am stuggling to see beyond his anger and see that today was good for Gopi and Ahem's relationship.

But then again a relationship has to have lows to appreciate the ups. Am so confused! Confused

Sandy x 

theres always ups and downs in this couple especially when rashi is there 24 hours.

at least something good had happened, Gopi spoke up and told that rashi gave her the tv cable rather than blaming it on herself  

Absolutely ... after what Ahem said in the morning to Gopi, it is the first time ever where she has spoken about Rashi telling her what to do. Did you notice his patience as against Koki's? Koki was harrassing her but he asked her once and he waited for her response.

yea absolutely 
his patience - long silence is actually telling me loads of stuff which is getting difficult for me to put it all down at once, but shall wait till time comes nearer.
his patience against koki was fantastic. 
I want more Aham defending gopi, and being against rashi, i need aham against rashi and need some cat and dog fight now

sandyukswasthi

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Sandy x 

yea absolutely 
his patience - long silence is actually telling me loads of stuff which is getting difficult for me to put it all down at once, but shall wait till time comes nearer.
his patience against koki was fantastic. 
I want more Aham defending gopi, and being against rashi, i need aham against rashi and need some cat and dog fight now

Reading your perspectives have made me feel better! Maybe it isn't so bad.Big smile

I really hope he takes on board that really Rashi was to blame for the situation at home. I hope he remember's this in the future too when something goes wrong for Gopi.

swasthi-GayabCat-

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

i thought that, aham forcing gopi to go and study was quite a bit understandable, i feel that aham has started to know her a bit properly, he may know that rashi must have affected her studies today, after all that happened today, his face expressions when gopi told about rashi telling her to watch the television, his expression were worth watching, he must have exactly known she was at fault(rashi). 

All i hope that day 10, or day 9 part 3 continues tomorrow with a better scene, i am getting tensed seeing aham and koki worried about it

That look of his to Rashi shows too that he has taken note of her and is appalled by her behaviour. Whether he can link everything up as another matter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GayabCat-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

i thought that, aham forcing gopi to go and study was quite a bit understandable, i feel that aham has started to know her a bit properly, he may know that rashi must have affected her studies today, after all that happened today, his face expressions when gopi told about rashi telling her to watch the television, his expression were worth watching, he must have exactly known she was at fault(rashi). 

All i hope that day 10, or day 9 part 3 continues tomorrow with a better scene, i am getting tensed seeing aham and koki worried about it

That look of his to Rashi shows too that he has taken note of her and is appalled by her behaviour. Whether he can link everything up as another matter.
i hope that slowly slowly but in 3 weeks i want him to gather all the tension that happened in this house and compare it to rashi, then he will come to a conclusion that the person who is behind all this is non other that 2 faced rashi..

swasthi

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Swasthi I really like your positive side of things, and thanks for encouraging me to watch the show and form my own opinion. I skipped over most of the scenes, except for the ones with Ahem.

The show starts with him having flash back of what Kinjle said and then what Koki said to him. After Jigar leaves, he only has one thing on his mind, how the whole Kinjle situation is affecting his mom.
When he arrives home, he was expecting to find his mom in better mood, but it was total opposite, his mom was more upset than even before, when he comes to know why, he is unable to control himself, and once again took it all out on Gopi, but this time she does not realize its not about her.
He expected at least Gopi to do what he told her, but she did something completely different and upset his mom ever further, so yeah he had to take control of her again, and that too in front of the family to let them know only he can tell her what to do, there was a hidden message for Rashi, but I don't  think she got it. He demanded her to go study immediately, knowing now she won't disobey him.

I will excuse this one for him, as he is not only disturbed for himself but also for his mother, and on top of that Gopi's exams are in two days time. He does not want to loose face, I expect he will be in more temper and will be more demanding, because he is going to want to vent his frustrations even more once he returns from the cable company.
He may calm down later when he sees Gopi trying to get his mom to eat, and know that at least she is trying to make up for his mistakes.

Let's see what rest of day 9 brings us.

You are welcome.

We will have a day 9 part 3 as Gopi will prepare Koki's favourite dish and give her to eat it as she did not have the evening meal. Ahem will be watching all this too (as seen in SBB).

ll-Shilpa-ll

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

The last time Ahem was demanding in true husband style as he felt he had a right to have this from her.

Today, even though their mini scene lasted for just a few seconds and there too with the whole family present, his demand had intensified. 

He was extremely forceful in his words to her when he told her: what I am teaching you is enough, whatever I have taught you memorise it and revise it, I don't want you to waste your time, go to the room and study, go right now.

This was amplified but his tortuous facial expressions: flaring nostrils, roaring voice, animated lips, knitted eyebrows and flaming glares at her. He was like a fierce flaming dragon.

He demands to have total control of her unconditionally showing she belongs to him and this time for the whole family to know.  He has shown this also through taking a step towards her - closing this gap a little between them.

Thank god for this post!!!

Anticipation was building all day and I've only just got round to watching todays episode (Mum's birthday so was busy running around like a headless chicken cooking and cleaning) and when i finally did see it I was so disappointed. After reading your comment and taking a moment to think about whathappened I agree with your assessment.
Ahem has been worried all day, the guy is now uber stressed about his mum and sister on top of which he knows Gopi needs to pass her exam. He's still helping Gopi and has given her work to do so he expects her to do that and listen to him rather than listen to Rashi.
I also feel that maybe he was angry because he knows how much Kokila loves Gopi and vice versa so would expect Gopi to be the last person who makes his mum feel worse (even though it is inadvertantly.)

So your post has made me feel much better and I've rewatched the episode to analyse all the expressions and deep and meaningfuls involved.

swasthill-Shilpa-ll

Go to top