will gopi pass his exam?

kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

koki is the only person who knows gopi well. she knows gopi is not instersted in tv. then why she scolded gopi for watching tv? instead she should have asked gopi, who told u to do all this things? she should have doubted rashi on this.

my mind is depressed after seeing today's episode. we thought aham is getting closer to gopi , buf after seeing last 2 episodes, i think we have to change our mind setup. too disgusting to see aham's scolding and gopi's crying. for the past one year the cv's are makig gopi to cry, when they are going to bring happiness in gopi's life? i think , by the way they are taking the show, the happiness will come to gopi only in the last episode(end). i think cv's are not instersted to show gohem romance. but, they are very much intersted in showing kalakaries. if they continue kalakaries ,then we shoild request starplus to stop the the serial

i read from one of our member that rashi will write exam for gopi. is it sure?
then definetely she will make some kalakarie and make gopi fail. she should not write the exam. what ahem is doing, he can help her? comments please

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kanajigokul

koki is the only person who knows gopi well. she knows gopi is not instersted in tv. then why she scolded gopi for watching tv? instead she should have asked gopi, who told u to do all this things? she should have doubted rashi on this.

my mind is depressed after seeing today's episode. we thought aham is getting closer to gopi , buf after seeing last 2 episodes, i think we have to change our mind setup. too disgusting to see aham's scolding and gopi's crying. for the past one year the cv's are makig gopi to cry, when they are going to bring happiness in gopi's life? i think , by the way they are taking the show, the happiness will come to gopi only in the last episode(end). i think cv's are not instersted to show gohem romance. but, they are very much intersted in showing kalakaries. if they continue kalakaries ,then we shoild request starplus to stop the the serial

i read from one of our member that rashi will write exam for gopi. is it sure?
then definetely she will make some kalakarie and make gopi fail. she should not write the exam. what ahem is doing, he can help her? comments please

agree with u the CVS reali have to do sumthin abt these kalakris cos R&U are crossing their limits with this they shuld 4gt the kalakaris n concertrate on gohem they need to bring them closer to each other n koki knws from day 1 tht rashi wasnt gd everythin tht happens to gopi koki knws who's behind all this.
i dnt think rashi will be writin the exam 4 her n agree wht is ahem gna do he can help her shee needs his support in this, im sure sum how gopi will pass the exam she jus has to, her  kahnaji will help her in this prblm n hpefull ahem will to..

Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes I think Gopi will ace her exam