India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

This is what you call GREY. (Page 3)

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
And I fear that heartbreak will be miserable.Cry and I cant bear it.

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beb0

R we going to have misunderstanding track nowConfused cuz i think pia can never doubt abhay she has said dis soo many times that her heart knwo dat for abhay its going to be pia only nobody can change datBig smile
i wont be able to tolerate a misunderstanding track nowDead but i wont jump to the conclusion will wait for the cuming epi patiently
Smile

Yupp, misunderstandings and heartbreaks are in the offing for sure. Abhay will not tell Piya the truth and confusions are bound to happen. Lets see how Alina and Abhay's dosti is viewed by Piya. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LittleImmortal

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
awesome post as always i agree with each n every words Poco Dhi. Hug.  i hope abhay does not play with alina . OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch.  i want abhina friendship.  i hope abhay tells piya the truth for once. but knowing him he will not.  i hope their is no abhiya misunderstanding.   piya has every right to get grey when it comes to abhay. first he was hard to get,  n plus she has to hide her love for abhay front of world n she will have to see her abhay faking it with a girl. no girl would be able to bare that either. i hope abhay does something that does not hurt alina or creats problems between abhiya. i hope a nice twist happens.

TheBlackJaguar

Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by Sidchu

res
---------------------edited----------------
 I m loving abhina today they were so cute in dream sequence haaye mein marjawaDay Dreaming I m so loving chand for sending abhay near alina I can't express I m all excited now hamari bili sherni baane wali hai and alina's besharmi act are just too cute and naughtyLOLLOL
Today episode stealer were chand and alina I so lob chand for convincing his haseenaWink

Thanks ArchuEmbarrassed. Of course Abhay and Alina are cute but its all set to turn ugly because of today's decision. There is nothing but massive hurt and betrayal coming up.
 I still feel abhay won't break her heartEmbarrassed

hey archi. a quick question for you?...We all love alina and abhiya of course...but why do you think abhay won't break alina's heart?...and how is he going to do it?...we all know he is forced to do whatever chand orders him..now if he will fake with alina, then if alina comes to find out about it, then won't she be hurt and be heart broken?...there is no way abhay will ever love alina and there is no other option left for him either...and even if he tells alina to be his friend, will alina be able to do that?...she seems to be abhay's deewani alreadyLOL...please archi clear my confusion here...stupid cvs have confused the hell out of everyone nowLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RashiiiiOriginalsFanTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

EDITED

Wonderful post di...you said it all as always...Embarrassed Clap
Everyone has their logic and reason  to do something neg... 
I really hope we wont get a misunderstanding track soon...cause this time Abhiya relationship is much stronger but I dont trust the CVs so donno what's gonna happen. 
I really dont want Abhay to fake romancing alina cause poor thing will break her heart and it might turn her character neg. which is big no no.. it would be better if she finds out abt Abhiya and remains friends with Abhay supporting each other. but when was the last time anything happen according to what we want!! I cant remember!! 
I cant blame Chand..he's right as a vampire, thinking about survival and abt his clan and honestly he sud be the leader since he's not driven by emotions. 
And Piya turning jhansi ki raani... love it LOL i blv she cud go to ANY EXTENT for Abhay...
now God save Abhay is all I can say...LOL

I tell you.Agar Chaand leader bann gaya hota to Abhay ki aise waat nahiin lagg rahi hoti, LOL...ab kucch na kucch hona to zaroor hai but hoping that Abhay will step back in time or maybe Alina will understand that AbhIya are still forever. Lets see.

.SmokeySilence.

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puja_Nava

hey archi. a quick question for you?...We all love alina and abhiya of course...but why do you think abhay won't break alina's heart?...and how is he going to do it?...we all know he is forced to do whatever chand orders him..now if he will fake with alina, then if alina comes to find out about it, then won't she be hurt and be heart broken?...there is no way abhay will ever love alina and there is no other option left for him either...and even if he tells alina to be his friend, will alina be able to do that?...she seems to be abhay's deewani alreadyLOL...please archi clear my confusion here...stupid cvs have confused the hell out of everyone nowLOL
 See alina is total pure heart when abhay will fake love with her he will explore a beautiful heart of alina and then he won't be able to break it and who knows what he will do to save her from chandeena and his clanWink

Edited by Sidchu - 22 September 2011 at 12:37pm

TheBlackJaguar

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFanTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sanchita--

It seems we have to face mu track soon. Piya should never mu abhay coz she knows how much abhay loves her. He can destroy himself for him but can never ditch him. But cvs always play with piya's char. So they will mu track. And allina I fear she will be dangerous in future when she comes to know that abhay faked with her. Here chand is wrong. She isn't the weakest but the strongest.

I more or less agree with you. This Alina drama can cost AbhIya a lot - both as individuals and as a couple.  Chaand and Abhay are underestimating Alina's strength and they are in for a rude shock.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index