Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes no one is wrong Pinkz, evryone is right in their own way bt I have a feeling that Abhay wil nt do this drama wit Alina and even if he does it wont be fr long..i jst cant understand y does Abhay still hide thngs frm her..it wud have been so much easier fr them to face these problems if Abhay didnt keep so many secrets frm her..afterall they r together nw n also Piya knws his biggest secret bt still he does this uuf 😒
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

res

---------------------edited----------------
 I m loving abhina today they were so cute in dream sequence haaye mein marjawa😍 I m so loving chand for sending abhay near alina I can't express I m all excited now hamari bili sherni baane wali hai and alina's besharmi act are just too cute and naughty😆😆
Today episode stealer were chand and alina I so lob chand for convincing his haseena😉

Thanks Archu😳. Of course Abhay and Alina are cute but its all set to turn ugly because of today's decision. There is nothing but massive hurt and betrayal coming up.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Thanks Archu😳. Of course Abhay and Alina are cute but its all set to turn ugly because of today's decision. There is nothing but massive hurt and betrayal coming up.

I still feel abhay won't break her heart😳
DreamySN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not sure about Chand and Abhay... There has to be some other way to win over werewolves without playing with Alina's heart. They are surely invading a mutant monster sleeping inside this innocent girl who wants to believe in love and peace (only if this purity is not just a facade).  Regardless they will have to pay really big price for that.

You are right to say that Piya has all rights to turn grey if she finds Abhay playing games with her or hiding things from her all over again. She has been through enough to acquire his affirmation to to their love story. Anymore hide & seek can put her over the edge! 

Already he is hiding a lot from her. What's need to hide Jey's truth from her. He has done that mistake before in Sid's case and that whole act had only pushed her towards Sid and into danger. Why is he doing the same mistake again? Their relationship has enough strength and trust to know every secret of each other's life.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow poco awesome update.Finally no res😳😆.Ok I agree wid u totally sometime in life v have 2 choose a path which is grey,which is agnst our moral value but it is the only way 2 lead in life & this is whts happening wid every1 in PKYEK.Ya Chand wnts his clan 2 b save & he dont care hoot abt Abhay's likes & dislike.Abhay dont wnt 2 betray Pia or alina but in order 2 fulfill his responsiblities he have 2 choose path which is agnst his values.Pia is caring & kind but whn it comes 2 Abhay she has no self-control.4 her getting Abhay by hook or by crook is 1st priority & I wont b shocked if later Alina 2 turn evil coz Vampires asked 4 it.So in all a big storm is waiting 4 all especially 4 Abhiya😳

Thank you, Shrish😃, So, well put, Everyone is making mistakes and if we look at it , they don't have any option, either. Its the path of fire for everyone. And a lot of hurt and heartbreak is going to happen. 
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res- Awesum post poco👏I agree wth u. evryone is right in their own way. chand is a vampire and vampires donot hav emotions,feelings or ethics. he wants to sotect protect hi clan and s if he choosealina for this purpose cnt blame himbhay is leada ! a leader and to do justice to his current position he might hav to turn grey bt poco i think tht abhay0 cn do it in some othr way too...lik he cn tell alina evrythng and then togthr they cn bring peace btw two clans bt nt ltng chand knw anythng abt it nw.et or else abhay cn xplain evrythng to pia.this way pia wnt .. get hurt and no misundrstndngs plus there io a s oals lso a poibility sa tht pia might 4v a bettr advice and save chay frm this inner turmoil! there is always a choice and honestly i dnt want chay to do this.i dnt want him to b the reason of someone's pain..when aline wil knw the truth whtevr happns wil b worst. as u said cnt alame her if she turns grey. and ct pia i cn only say tht she has already gone thru much pain and suffrng and if she learns abt abhlina she wil simply go mad and mit vrn grey and do anythng and evrythng fr her luv...bt i thnk chay playng wth alina was a unnecesary track..lets see wht the cvs r upto. t.c.Edited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And I fear that heartbreak will be miserable.😭 and I cant bear it.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beb0

R we going to have misunderstanding track now😕 cuz i think pia can never doubt abhay she has said dis soo many times that her heart knwo dat for abhay its going to be pia only nobody can change dat😃
i wont be able to tolerate a misunderstanding track now🤢 but i wont jump to the conclusion will wait for the cuming epi patiently
😊

Yupp, misunderstandings and heartbreaks are in the offing for sure. Abhay will not tell Piya the truth and confusions are bound to happen. Lets see how Alina and Abhay's dosti is viewed by Piya. 😆
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post as always i agree with each n every words Poco Dhi. 🤗.  i hope abhay does not play with alina . .  i want abhina friendship.  i hope abhay tells piya the truth for once. but knowing him he will not.  i hope their is no abhiya misunderstanding.   piya has every right to get grey when it comes to abhay. first he was hard to get,  n plus she has to hide her love for abhay front of world n she will have to see her abhay faking it with a girl. no girl would be able to bare that either. i hope abhay does something that does not hurt alina or creats problems between abhiya. i hope a nice twist happens.
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

I still feel abhay won't break her heart😳

hey archi. a quick question for you?...We all love alina and abhiya of course...but why do you think abhay won't break alina's heart?...and how is he going to do it?...we all know he is forced to do whatever chand orders him..now if he will fake with alina, then if alina comes to find out about it, then won't she be hurt and be heart broken?...there is no way abhay will ever love alina and there is no other option left for him either...and even if he tells alina to be his friend, will alina be able to do that?...she seems to be abhay's deewani already😆...please archi clear my confusion here...stupid cvs have confused the hell out of everyone now😆