This is what you call GREY.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

This is what you call GREY.

Grey. A colour between black and white ' that fades the lines between virginal goodness and hardcore satanic evil. When you know that you have to walk over to the dark side because there is no other option and there is only one way to do it ' Go Grey. You know you are crossing the line , doing something that shadows your innocence but it is a walk through fire. And it happens to everyone in this cycle of karma.

Picking from that , when I look at Chaand, Abhay , Piya in the precap and numerous other times , and a small but definite possibility in Alina. Not counting Jeh because he is dark and lost already.

Look at Chaand from the vampire's POV.  No feelings , emotions, sentiments , conscience .  He is going your pragmatic way where you choose the weakest link in your enemy's chain to guard your clan , your legacy and build a road to finish your vintage enemies. It is insensitive , inhuman of Chaand to even think about using , forcing , arm twisting his son into breaking the heart of an innocent girl. But is it? From a practical POV, it is not. Dipannita is on the loose, Jeh can bite their necks off at any given moment , Abhay's humanity is creating a mutiny amongst the clan. Chaand needs a spy , a willing spy and voila! Here is an Abhay- besotted Alina. So, what do you think at this point? About right and wrong?  Moral 'immoral? Or that one decision which may paint you a villain but will help you finish your enemy and protect your clan? This is Chaand's GREY act which may ruin AbhIya and kill Alina but he will have done his duty towards the vampire community.

And Abhay? Always the righteous one , the morally upright one but even the best of us fail the test sometimes . In situations that demand nothing but their POUND OF FLESH. When nobody cares that you are virginal and only wants results that will prove you to be a warrior , a savior ' to hell with the moral code. In Chaand's words, it doesn't matter who Abhay loves because it doesn't matter. Vampires want a ruthless calculating leader who will save them , protect them instead of doing tango with Piya. If that means playing a political chessgame that stakes Alina's heart ' FINE. The safety of vampires and the end of werewolves is more important than what Alina's heart will suffer. Alina is nothing but a chink for the vampires and being the leader , Abhay cannot back out. To hell with his heart , his feelings or Piya's and Alina's. Its DUTY, OBLIGATION , RESPONSIBILITY and when you are  a leader , a hero , you often bathe in somebody else's blood. Abhay's surrender to his father and his throne's price is Abhay's GREY act.

Piya is virginal, just like Abhay but then, the same Abhay gives her , her shades of grey.  She can be jealous, spiteful, vengeful, venomous when it comes to guarding her proprietorship over Abhay. She has done it in the past. From faking Maithli's garb to seducing Abhay even when they both were supposed to be dating other people.  So, am not surprised if Piya brings her warning in the precap to life if she was to ever find out that Abhay is even looking at Alina. Piya has worked, suffered and sacrificed a lot and I mean A LOT to see this day when Abhay  is hers. And there is a limit upto which she can put up with this constant hide and seek of fate. You cannot rip out somebody's heart and expect them to not react? When it comes to Abhay, Piya has every right to turn GREY.

As for Alina. Well, if hell hath no fury like a woman scorned , earth knew no tornado like a woman betrayed. All the best, Abhay. You are about to unleash a passionate monster in a 'weak' girl. Watch it.

Do not think that am blaming anyone. From where I see it, Chaand, Abhay, Piya, Alina are right in a twisted but definite manner. And sometimes when all such 'rights' are put together ,they make that one MASSIVE WRONG.

P.S- I loved Piya's walk in paradise when she was shining , glowing and dancing around in Abhay's love like a nightingale. And at that time , you don't want to think about her little pink bubble getting burst. Abhay should tell her the truth but if he does, in Abhay's word , will Piya understand his situation? Or support his musical chairs with Alina? No. She will beat the living daylights out of him.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Edited by PinkChocolate - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am actually intrigued by this plot. i know vampires are right from the POV to use ALINA as their way in after all haven't Khurana's aka werewolves been doing the same thing if not worse by using PIA to get to ABHAY! ItS all about a chess game. A very complicated chess game on who controls the QUEEN.

I want ALINA to be happy and remain pure in nature and in heart but she is headed for heartbreak and ABHAY is the cause of it and his duty to his people. Pia has the potential to be another Maithali in the making but for now she is living in the sunshine of ABHAY'S love.

Abhay has to learn to trust in Pia and tell her what is going on than hide behind the shadows and let her wallow in her own pain and doubts. He better come clean to Pia because he's hidden enough secrets from her.

The illusion will break soon enough but what's love if it can't overcome all obstacles huh? Trust is the key word here. It takes forever to build one but only a second to break it. This love triangle just kicked up a gear. Alina as a villain nobody wants because she is lethal even her own family fear her but her inert abilities can be honed with help. I think Abhina will be helping each other along just fine. This is the start of the real acid test

Love every word U wrote Nitika U are superb and thanks for coming back so soon
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
---------------------edited----------------
 I m loving abhina today they were so cute in dream sequence haaye mein marjawa😍 I m so loving chand for sending abhay near alina I can't express I m all excited now hamari bili sherni baane wali hai and alina's besharmi act are just too cute and naughty😆😆
Today episode stealer were chand and alina I so lob chand for convincing his haseena😉
Edited by Sidchu - 12 years ago
priya_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Edited... 

Amazing post. 

U have defined grey so aptly. 👏

All of the mentioned four are right in their own POV. 

Chand , he wants his enemy destroyed , n for that if a few hearts break it doesnt matter to him. 

Abhay doesn't want to do what he is been asked to do but he wil end up doing it because he doesn't have any other option. Though some how I feel that abhay may start this fake love game with alina but he wont be able to break her heart. 😭

Piya well if she wishes to stake her claim on abhay n wants to reserve him for herself she is not at all wrong in any way. she has seen n endured a lot to get abhay . Its only natural that she will feel scared of losing him again. 

Alina, whats she turns out to be is a mystery. She might become evil after knowing the truth of fake drama n join her brother in the "Obsessive lover gang" or she might be different n turn out to be mature n understanding. Well that only time will tell. 

All these obstacles are just one of the many speed breakers in AbhIya's road in their journey of love which i believe both will cross n come out stronger.

Edited by priya_1234 - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

wow poco awesome update.Finally no res😳😆.Ok I agree wid u totally sometime in life v have 2 choose a path which is grey,which is agnst our moral value but it is the only way 2 lead in life & this is whts happening wid every1 in PKYEK.Ya Chand wnts his clan 2 b save & he dont care hoot abt Abhay's likes & dislike.Abhay dont wnt 2 betray Pia or alina but in order 2 fulfill his responsiblities he have 2 choose path which is agnst his values.Pia is caring & kind but whn it comes 2 Abhay she has no self-control.4 her getting Abhay by hook or by crook is 1st priority & I wont b shocked if later Alina 2 turn evil coz Vampires asked 4 it.So in all a big storm is waiting 4 all especially 4 Abhiya😳

Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Edited------------------
---------------
Pinky amazing Post...
👏
I Liked d episode bcoz we got Abhaya plus Abhina as well...😳
i wud not blame Chand 4 wat he wants abhay to do...bcoz its obvious he has 2 do it 4 his clan...dat to against their enemies.. 😊
Now it lies upon abhay 2 whom will he listen...on one hand his father's order plus their clan and on d other hand pia...who already turned jhansi ki rani in d precap😆

Moreover...,it was really cute of alina 2 dream abt Abhay...😳
Though its obvious her heart will break 4 sure bcoz abhay can never love any1 else except pia...😳
But as now chand has ordered him 2 fake with alina...i hope after knowing dis truth alina doesn't turn negative... bcoz d heart-break is definately cuming😛 already we have hotty Metz as evil😍

Abhaya scene was really beautiful...😍loved their sweet and cute convo on phone😳 and pia threatening abhay was just awsum🤣 Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
R we going to have misunderstanding track now😕 cuz i think pia can never doubt abhay she has said dis soo many times that her heart knwo dat for abhay its going to be pia only nobody can change dat😃
i wont be able to tolerate a misunderstanding track now🤢 but i wont jump to the conclusion will wait for the cuming epi patiently
😊
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED

Wonderful post di...you said it all as always...😳 👏
Everyone has their logic and reason  to do something neg... 
I really hope we wont get a misunderstanding track soon...cause this time Abhiya relationship is much stronger but I dont trust the CVs so donno what's gonna happen. 
I really dont want Abhay to fake romancing alina cause poor thing will break her heart and it might turn her character neg. which is big no no.. it would be better if she finds out abt Abhiya and remains friends with Abhay supporting each other. but when was the last time anything happen according to what we want!! I cant remember!! 
I cant blame Chand..he's right as a vampire, thinking about survival and abt his clan and honestly he sud be the leader since he's not driven by emotions. 
And Piya turning jhansi ki raani... love it 😆 i blv she cud go to ANY EXTENT for Abhay...
now God save Abhay is all I can say...😆
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It seems we have to face mu track soon. Piya should never mu abhay coz she knows how much abhay loves her. He can destroy himself for him but can never ditch him. But cvs always play with piya's char. So they will mu track. And allina I fear she will be dangerous in future when she comes to know that abhay faked with her. Here chand is wrong. She isn't the weakest but the strongest.
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Perfectly said, hope this does not come to the point where all the character's will suffer. 

There must be a way that Abhay can still be friends with Alina with out the need to fake love with her and be with Piya also, without making his clan suffer.  So difficult to do.

When the time of showdown will come Maithli is going to make an entrance. 

The situation is as such that this has become a matter of survival for the vampires. Because of Jeh, who is on the verge of doing something bad.

The only way Piya will understand the situation if she knows the whole truth, i.e about who actually the Khurrana's are and what they are after.