Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Navya's family to get insulted by bajpai's... (Page 4)

Chaits_04 IF-Dazzler
Chaits_04
Chaits_04

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preet078

Originally posted by esha_friends20

Guys... abhi thoda faith to rakho CV par... itna accha propose wala track diya hum logo koo abbb thoda unhe time to doo,,,,,,,,,,,

navya ke family to mann gayi na... abb thoda anant ke family ko time to doo...

Kya humhere life maine har chese accha he hota hai kya ? Nahi na... sooo chilll ... navya and anant ke life maine bhi sab acche he hoga...

Chill chilll

esha atleast i m not in hurry dat loonies expect d ANYA relation so soon ..cvs take deir own time ...
v want anya to be together in any situation ...no separation even for a day also...( any hint about dis )

Even I am not in a hurry preeth but dont expect them to insult Deepu either...
We are all actually mentally prepared for the worst. agar aisa kuch nahin huva tho w'll be surprised!! Cant believe CV's can do anything
per pls... rona dhona zyaada math  dena...

Harsh said many ups and downs...
Deepu ka maana high Up hai!!!! ab low down math jaana CVs please...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet078ClumsyIntrovert

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Guys... abhi thoda faith to rakho CV par... itna accha propose wala track diya hum logo koo abbb thoda unhe time to doo,,,,,,,,,,,

Kya humhere life maine har chese accha he hota hai kya ? Nahi na... sooo chilll ... navya and anant ke life maine bhi sab acche he hoga...

Chill chilll
I agree Esha..Cv's can take as long as they want to accept ANYA i am in no hurries..just want ot see our ANAY together..will just lok forward with the same hope as you said..sab kuch acha hi hoga...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet078Noaddict

esha_friends20 IF-Dazzler
esha_friends20
esha_friends20

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I dont knw much currently beside the next track... soo guys chill... everything will be good... i hope soooTongue.

Arrey TRP ko 5 lekar nahi jana kya... soo track to accha hona he hai naaWink...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet078barbie2011tv_princess

ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
@Esha-anything positive in the next track?!
R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muneeba_starHC

I think this is at which the next track will revolve around coz seeing the current situation navya's father will agree to anya's marriage n with this he may visit anants place to talk regarding the same bt bt as we all know abt 'our gr8 bajpai' especially bua dadi will nt leave any stone unturned in insulting navya n his father by using harsh words in against his daugher n this may gave rise to new twist in story n as before their may be a rift btw both the families leaving our anya in gr8 trouble...

Not necessarily. I mean, if Deepak, Meeta and Dadi let go off their family principles for their daughter's happiness, then so can Anants' family? But of course, chances are they will turn down the offer. Who knows if we're in for any surprise. The Bajpai's did say, had Anant not been in love with Navya they would've considered her rishta for him. I hope sense knocks in on time and they agree for their marriage. I want Anant to speak for himself and also for his brother and Mom and all the other women in the house as how they;re being treated as slaves. Since his character has become bold and confident with the passage of time, I see more interesting stories lined up. Lets hope for the best. Im super excited. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaPreet078barbie2011

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaits_04

Originally posted by Preet078

Chill chilll

esha atleast i m not in hurry dat loonies expect d ANYA relation so soon ..cvs take deir own time ...
v want anya to be together in any situation ...no separation even for a day also...( any hint about dis )

Even I am not in a hurry preeth but dont expect them to insult Deepu either...
We are all actually mentally prepared for the worst. agar aisa kuch nahin huva tho w'll be surprised!! Cant believe CV's can do anything
per pls... rona dhona zyaada math  dena...

Harsh said many ups and downs...
Deepu ka maana high Up hai!!!! ab low down math jaana CVs please...

@ bold high deepu maana  n low hum sabka BP hogaye ..LOL
even i dont want deepak get insulted by dat loonies but v have to be prepared ..agar bajpees itni jaldi maan jayega toh story kaise bade gai plus loonies need some bigger shock den only dey understand anya ..dat will surely given by either nimi or mohan or may be both //

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie2011

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

I dont knw much currently beside the next track... soo guys chill... everything will be good... i hope soooTongue.

Arrey TRP ko 5 lekar nahi jana kya... soo track to accha hona he hai naaWink...

Esha, I hope you're right about this too, am hopping this is insider info on your part.

Itne rone dhone ke baad TRP kaise badta hai? Achhe se kyon nahi badega?? 

YRKKH mein kabhi rona dhona nahi hota, they are always in supreme bliss, and uske TRPs are always very high, so why can't they use the same formula for Navya???

Edited by pixiegirl - 22 September 2011 at 9:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ClumsyIntrovert

ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
i really hope deepak doesnt have second thoughts after witnessing the situation of ladies in the bajpayee asylum!Pinchhey bhagwan!does he need to go there now?!D'oh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index