Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Navya's family to get insulted by bajpai's...

fannycool Goldie
fannycool
fannycool

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I think this is at which the next track will revolve around coz seeing the current situation navya's father will agree to anya's marriage n with this he may visit anants place to talk regarding the same bt bt as we all know abt 'our gr8 bajpai' especially bua dadi will nt leave any stone unturned in insulting navya n his father by using harsh words in against his daugher n this may gave rise to new twist in story n as before their may be a rift btw both the families leaving our anya in gr8 trouble...

Edited by Muneeba_starHC - 22 September 2011 at 11:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantIdealisticshanukit007anjmuddArvind_k_shamya_mahi_samratrocks

ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
omg!!u almost gave me a heart-attack!i thought this was one of those articles i dread to come across!OuchD'oh
eventhough,it is highly probable,i really dont want the re-run of kanpur part-2!Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedazara990Aanchal15Noaddictpixiegirl

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Neelu ...exactly after reading title its seems new article on navya  ..i was Dead not shocked ..bcoz v cannot excepted anything rather deir blah blah specially of BOOH dadi n om 

nivedaanjmuddClumsyIntrovertzara990Aanchal15Noaddictpixiegirl

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Yes as Neelu said..even i got scared thinking there was an article saying the same that we all are dreading rgt now..
 iam sure if deepak goes to llonies he will not be treated well, as bajpai's will not approve this easily...but still hoping that our ANYA stay together thats it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaAanchal15Preet078Noaddict

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Bang on Neelu..me too thought this to be one of the articlesOuch.Waise, in a way it is good...this has made us all mentally prepared for the worstDead
We all know there will be some nasty crackers frm hari om prabhuji and om.I hope rests on baba and his adage "atithi devo bhava"Confused

Edited by Nidhi82 - 22 September 2011 at 11:45am

nivedaIdealisticAanchal15Preet078ClumsyIntrovertzara990barbie2011

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I too thought this was a new article.  But deepu should expect it coz he insulted Anant's family a lot in Kanpur. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaAanchal15Noaddict

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
yaar tumne to dura diya.. i thought of some article...u know my heart z little weak..jokes apart...we all know that deepak wont be treated well courtsey our bua dadi and om.. but can expect might be ..something gud from baba bcoz  sooner or later he ll b the first to say yes for anant- navya relation from bajpayesss...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanukit007Noaddictzara990Aanchal15

shanukit007 Goldie
shanukit007
shanukit007

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hope ki Bajpayee deepu ki insult na kare aur kare tho deepu has patient to react positively...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index