Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

saazish hi saazish...crap episode today... (Page 2)

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simibrar1990

Originally posted by roopalgupta

only cv's can answer our why which they don't seem to do
yes !!!!! you are right dear...we want answer from them !!!!!! whats going on ?????????

@black
TRP  stuntLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simibrar1990

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Again u've made such a wonderful post..Clap  I was happy to see all those emoticons especially that of hitting rashi through screen was hilarious...ROFL       Hw r u getting all these stuff??

Anyways, i probably think ahem will come at the last moment and our gopi will pass the exam

if not i will do      the computer or  cv's brain asking  is there anyone ??LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simibrar1990sandyuk

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
It was hard for Gopi today, even when Hetal is telling Kokila that these girls (she didn't know Rashi was eavesdropping) weren't around when you said you didn't want the cable connection...still Kokila was angry on Gopi, as you said its because of Kinjal...I feel as Kinjal is out of her reach now, she can't control her own daughter the only person she can control is her bahu and she ill treats her when she wants yells at her punishes her whenever she feels like it, not listening to anybody's advice, and because that Aham doesn't stop her (as it's his wife) she carries on and on...I was praying that Aham falls in love with Gopi and stops this behaviour but even if he is yesterday's episode and todays the yelling hasn't stopped, he didn't call her Gawar but still he disrespects her, so what if she watches some TV, can't they talk calmly, without all this yelling, just intimidating poor Gopi that's it.

Also I keep remembering what the CV's facebook page said...

"ahem will be fallling in love with gopi in the next few weeks ... soo keep watching saathiya 

the saathiya team apologise for any rude incident... keep watching the show"
By the rude incidents I think they mean the blindness and hand grating of poor Gopi.
We have to just bear with it and hopefully this crap kalakaries and savage behaviour of Aham/Kokila will end soon.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 22 September 2011 at 2:18pm

simibrar1990sandyuk

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Love the post Simi! Today's episode was rubbish. Gopi really was used as a punch bag today.

simibrar1990

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

It was hard for Gopi today, even when Hetal is telling Kokila that these girls (she didn't know Rashi was eavesdropping) weren't around when you said you didn't want the cable connection...still Kokila was angry on Gopi, as you said its because of Kinjal...I feel as Kinjal is out of her reach now, she can't control her own daughter the only person she can control is her bahu and she ill treats her when she wants yells at her punishes her whenever she feels like it, not listening to anybody's advice, and because that Aham doesn't stop her (as it's his wife) she carries on and on...I was praying that Aham falls in love with Gopi and stops this behaviour but even if he is yesterday's episode and todays the yelling hasn't stopped, he didn't call her Gawar but still he disrespects her, so what if she watches some TV, can't they talk calmly, without all this yelling, just intimidating poor Gopi that's it.

"ahem will be fallling in love with gopi in the next few weeks ... soo keep watching saathiya 

By the rude incidents I think they mean the blindness and hand grating of poor Gopi.
We have to just bear with it and hopefully this crap kalakaries and savage behaviour of Aham/Kokila will end soon.

Nafisa, Good thought, I hadn't looked at it like this. But these incidents are cruel rather than rude.

So the team is starting to apologise for the kalakari's? Then why not cut back on these instead?

Edited by sandyuk - 22 September 2011 at 2:25pm

simibrar1990-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyuk

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Nafisa, Good thought, I hadn't looked at it like this. But these incidents are cruel rather than rude.

So the team is starting to apologise for the kalakari's? Then why not cut back on these instead?

Sandy let's all just make as much noise about it as possible on facebook, on the saath nibhana page on StarPlus and on India Forums, and hopefully they will realise we have reached our limit of kalakaries. 

simibrar1990

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

Again u've made such a wonderful post..Clap  I was happy to see all those emoticons especially that of hitting rashi through screen was hilarious...ROFL       Hw r u getting all these stuff??

Anyways, i probably think ahem will come at the last moment and our gopi will pass the exam

if not i will do      the computer or  cv's brain asking  is there anyone ??LOL
LOLROFLROFLLOL
simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simibrar1990

only cv's can answer our why which they don't seem to do
yes !!!!! you are right dear...we want answer from them !!!!!! whats going on ?????????

@black
TRP  stuntLOL
LOLROFL

Go to top