Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Why Should Ankur Choose Suraj ? (Page 2)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Oh that is such a very interesting and most enlightening question you pose JUSTJ!    Please try and say more than one and a half lines when starting a topic otherwise it just looks like you rushed it!  You wouldent want people to think you were not a big fan of DABH! 

Well done though for trying!  Tongue

Freinds Now?Tongue

Do u really think , i have time to impress people or show them i am loving a show with my GAGA posts ?? I dont need advices since i have been in IF for a long time , so save them to guide/enlightening others... 

Looks like i have to use the common note which i use in uttaran forum .

PS:- Ppl who have nothing to say any thing related to topic, stay away from my thread ...

@all, thanks for answering yaar, 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81b2011ssweety007

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Hi Jessi,

Why shud Ankur choose Suraj, matlab u r asking us to give the reasons as to why Ankur shud choose Suraj...well apart from the most obvious  fact that Ankur really does not have the time to cast his net wide ...there is a fact that despite his soft  and doormat-ty attitude, Suraj really knows how to handle each members of his family  so in future date even if Sandhya  were to commit some blunder earning the wrath of family members, Suraj will be there to act as shield and to defuse the situation unlike other Patidev's who merely standby and watch their biwi's get insulted ..

He also will respect Sandhya and her wishes  ..he is the sponge who absorbs all the blows and the immature Sandhya will surely pour out all her frustration's on him ...

Third, He is self dependent  and can support his  wife ..

Fourth.. he has an open mind , so far they have not shown him possessing any cave mentality

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_9126b2011ssweety007poppy2009LimitLessFan

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

He also will respect Sandhya and her wishes  ..he is the sponge who absorbs all the blows and the immature Sandhya will surely pour out all her frustration's on him ...

You sure have a way with words, Tanthya!

I love this line that you have written above!Big smile

Have a feeling that Sandhya is going to give Suraj a rough time!

Its so nice to see two absolutely opposite shows at the same time!

IPKKND has the hero in full anger mode and here we have the hero as extremely sober and calm!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index