India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

cute episode

cuteteddy Goldie
cuteteddy
cuteteddy

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
guys today's episode was good but i don't understand wht is the problem with arnab i mean c'mon if danish is alive then he is having problem and if he would die then also he would have doubted on the vampires
and alina is doing a great job i think her character is going to play a very important part for the story and her dream was so cute but then i got my favourite convo of my fav couple 'chndeena' i know u must have thought of abhiya but there it is no need to mention everyone is just crazy about them and then we got beta-bahu convo after saas-sasur convo awww abhiya's convo was really just amazing the way pia said i luv u more than 4-5 times i was imagining that what wold have happened if said that n she didn't know that it was chand but still fortunately we got abhiya convo an the way abhay was quitely listening to pia was so adorable and i know i have not mentioned everything but now i m writing my fav one the precap it was so cute when pia was warning him.
good bye and take care

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159shafaq_abhiya--Rose---Rema-

--Rose-- IF-Rockerz
--Rose--
--Rose--

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Ya TODAY'S EPISODE WAS SUCH A CUTEST ONE:-) ABHINA ARE AMAGING SO SWEET :-) loved it:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteteddy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index