This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by suan

I

The only way Soham could end up with Varsha, is if Savita (possibly with Rasika's help, as these two seem to be siamese twins now), takes him unknown to Archana, and gives him to Varsha and helps her to leave town with him, or hide them somewhere in the city.

Varsha is a very dagerous woman ...she can physically hurt someone and the last  place where Soham should be is at Varsha's house ..
Whoever takes this child in thaat house to that woman, without the father's consent is committing a crime .They are putting the life of a baby at risk ...
No matter who takes the child there without Manav's permission should be send to jail...
They would have to do their time in jail and pay for this crime and of course that person  should be kept away from Soham...it does not matter who that person is ...Soham's mother or Manav's mother ...whoever takes Soham to Varsha  ( without Manav's knowledge ) should end up in jail ...Manav should make sure of that ...Show no mercy this this time as the baby's life is at risk.

Tanya,
I support your views 1000%.
That is why I can't understand Archana even thinking about it!!!ShockedAngry
She is his mother, for God's sake!!!
She should never let such thoughts enter her mind, especially after having lost him for the 2 years Soham was with Varsha!
Now, after Archana has seen with her own eyes how unstable Varsha is, she still wants to give Soham to herShockedShockedShockedAngryAngryAngry   Something is terrible wrong with Archana!
She was so distraut for the 2 days Soham was missing, how will she live without him forever!!!
She has to understand that she cannot cure Varsha. Varsha needs professional help! Soham isn't a piece of furniture you can move from place to place without any consequences!

Savita...words fail me. How she agreed to act such a part for such an extended period, God alone can say. This has harmed her terribly in how she will be perceived by the public and her fans. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

Umm...we already know Archu already has decided to give away Soham. The only thing to see now if Manav holds his ground. Lets see how this turns out. 

Well the track records says tears and hugs have grave impact over Mannu's weak grouds..

Bhaad me jaaye bachcha...If the couple is together than atleast fans get to see romance between the leads at the expense of a child...Angry

Who cares to see them as a family na...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 24 September 2011 at 11:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbonnefille

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Well the track records says tears and hugs have grave impact over Mannu's weak grouds..

Bhaad me jaaye bachcha...If the couple is together than atleast we get to see romance between the lead...Angry

We all want to see family...its not romance that viewers like but their love and if ArMan can't treasure their symbol of love then who cares about them. 

Since ArMan's marriage...wanted to see them happy with a child of their own. Bloody hell...what a hell of a picture these CVs have given us.   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeversuanDabulls23

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bonnefille

Bhaad me jaaye bachcha...If the couple is together than atleast we get to see romance between the lead...Angry

We all want to see family...its not romance that viewers like but their love and if ArMan can't treasure their symbol of love then who cares about them. 

Since ArMan's marriage...wanted to see them happy with a child of their own. Bloody hell...what a hell of a picture these CVs have given us.   

Wah Bonne, wouldn't have put it or said it better.Clap  Clap
Exactly we wish to see the love and not Romance.
Arrey yaar you come up with brilliant words and post and express it so well.

Amen to your above post. Especially the one in bold.

Edited by umayal - 24 September 2011 at 12:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusysuan

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by devashree_h

Umm...we already know Archu already has decided to give away Soham. The only thing to see now if Manav holds his ground. Lets see how this turns out. 

Bhaad me jaaye bachcha...If the couple is together than atleast fans get to see romance between the leads at the expense of a child...Angry

Varsha Di,
I am Again saying the same thing. This time I want to have a break in the track records. Hopefully Manav wining on his stance.

Without soham as a part of ARMAN family ,I dont wish to see ARMAN together. Less interested in them or their romance.

We care for them as a family and not for their romance and that too at the expense of child...Angry...

We all are in the same line as you said in one of the posts.

Edited by umayal - 24 September 2011 at 5:24pm

suan

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
We should make the Cvs understand that we are not for leads romance with donation of their child and love to a spoilt sister.Angry

Ofcourse we  enjoyed their scenes(romance,love) before and still and always will enjoy sushita. No two thought about it.

But after that 4 years leap everything changed in case of ARMAN. Cvs brought kids into picture.
Then after that we just want to see a sensible ,normal ,happy family atleast for some amount of time with the Leads behaving as good parents to their kids.

We want ARMAN as good parents and a happy family scene of them. Bas. Less interested in the leads teenage romance and flower petals thrown...

How do we get through this message Confused. even we get thro they wont listenAngry

Edited by umayal - 24 September 2011 at 5:42pm

suan

Go to top