Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

baharse sakt andarse naram,woh nariyal nahi ASRhai (Page 5)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
@monsi : thanx ya fr lkin d post..Smile

abt d pooja...wen khushi entered d house on d prev day if u remember anjali n naani were already leaving fr gettin the required stuff fr d pooja...mami wudnt tell nythin to khushi..n laa wudnt knw...arnav toh zhagda karne mein busy tha...
so der ws no chance fr her to knw...LOL

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Yeah.. i think there was time when they changed the fuse and all.. and there were Pooja stuff lying on the table... and moreover they kept her to train La about these pooja-sanskaar things... so they shud have informed her...
but but but... no complaints... whatever came y'day was FAB... and I am so very eagerly waiting for tonite's epi.. also hoping that all our high hopes dont go down the drain Smile

Cheers,
Monsi

Originally posted by adits7

@monsi : thanx ya fr lkin d post..Smile

abt d pooja...wen khushi entered d house on d prev day if u remember anjali n naani were already leaving fr gettin the required stuff fr d pooja...mami wudnt tell nythin to khushi..n laa wudnt knw...arnav toh zhagda karne mein busy tha...
so der ws no chance fr her to knw...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
ditsyyy updated on page 1..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Yeah.. i think there was time when they changed the fuse and all.. and there were Pooja stuff lying on the table... and moreover they kept her to train La about these pooja-sanskaar things... so they shud have informed her...
but but but... no complaints... whatever came y'day was FAB... and I am so very eagerly waiting for tonite's epi.. also hoping that all our high hopes dont go down the drain Smile

Cheers,
Monsi

[/QUOTE]

hmmm...bt lk u said no complains dey hd to shw ArHi scene na...Arnav venting out his frustration  n pain nt to ny1 else bt khushi..Embarrassed

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.a

ditsyyy showie me is late!!

but yep...awesome post!!

I LOVE the kabootar uda diye emoti!!

u know my fave funny part was the..attack sceneLOL

Barun so so totally stole the show today!!
sanaya was sweet and khushi tried to help..did u see, she REALLY wanted to be there with him...wanted to express her feelings..TALK to him..and he DID vent out..shouted at her, but vented out..and she understood it completely..I doubt she minded it..seeing his emotional fragility at the moment..

LOVELY song..i m so glad lyrics match so well!!
mwaahz

attack scene ws my fav too...LOL

Barunnn...TW.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by adits7 - 23 September 2011 at 4:52am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index