Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Episode was fab , but will Shyam truth come out? (Page 2)

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
i know i looved this episode it was completely overwhelming!!! and barun did an amazing job!!! i really hope shyams truth actually comes out but i doubt it and i cnt wait till arnav finds out tat khushi actually does understand and then feels badand then realizes that they have alot more in common then he thought

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_luna

Originally posted by Noname7

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">It is possible Khushi's dad will not be able to speak and express that he does not like Shyam and the latter will twist and represent it - to say dad has given his blessing and the wedding to be held soon. Buaji will be only too gullible to believe. The ONLY PERSON to whom Khushi's dad has expressed his dislike is Khushi's mom. Now if mom has enough backbone and sense - she will object to the wedding on some pretext or the other.</font>

I think Khushi's mum will unfortuntely also fall for Shyam's charm too . I think that Shyam will also twist ,about Khushi's dad being ill to his advantage . It would be great through if Khushi's mum does object

agree with u...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index