India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Climax/ turning point?

strawberry111 Groupbie
strawberry111
strawberry111

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Somehow i think the whole barsi + heart attack sequence will be the actual turning point in Arnav and Khushi's relationship. we can already see that khushi is starting to doubt her judgments of arnav - shes confused now, because shes seen his good side. and after finding out the truth of his parents, she prob will have even more of a soft spot!

plus we're all pretty safely assuming that arnav will play some role in helping khushi with her fathers heart attack. so i think this will melt khushi and we will start to see her fall!

And then arnav has already fallen, but once he finds out that khushi honestly can relate - i think that'll be the icing on the cake for him. he already is starting to realize that his opinion of her is wrong - that she really is an honest girl. and this revelation will highlight that sooo much! he thinks shes just being superficial when she tries to relate, but once he founds out she was for real he'll actually start to love her!! plus who else can he unleash all his pain on, that will actually understand!? :) (besides his di of course)

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces16luvtwilight19krazzy4ArHi-Sruthi-sun2011ChickeeanantanantinvalidYazzy91FebruaryFlowerKiely.Euphoria.anjaani07pinky_blueskiestinselincandescent..-IronyDied-..

invalid Goldie
invalid
invalid

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Yes! I'm really looking forward to how the show will go on from this point. Hopefully we'll get to see lots of new situations, feelings and emotions faced by our favourite two actors. Can't wait for tomorrows epi :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Completely agree.. Both have a mutual experience and I hope Arnav realizes that he was wrong by telling her off about his parents when Khushi herself has experienced the same thing too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avekshasun2011

pyaarkipyaari Senior Member
pyaarkipyaari
pyaarkipyaari

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
hey i think Khushi's dad might die and then Arnav feel bad about what he said.
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
yes i agree with you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
agree!!Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index