deepu maan gaya

tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys precap showed deepu saying mujhe lagta hai ki anant acha ladka hai. kya tum uske saath apni zindagi bitana chahti ho.. navya said yes... now i think pakka deepu rishta leke jayega anant ke gher...what u say guys???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
I am gald the sensible and concerned deepak is back..god knows waht had happpened to him in Kanpur..ok whatever happened happened, no point in talking abt past..i am gald he is listening to navya finally..but  istill want him to meet Anant first before gng to the loonie quila..lets see what happens now...
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update princess...but hope deepu first meets ananth and asks the two to focus on studies for a year more before meeting the looney clan...after all he had dug a nice big rathole in kanpur...now how will he be treated if he goes with a proposal asap...let things cool down a bit...

arre cvs, Anya ka Bcom to katam hone do...shaadi ke baad kya??/ navya ko to kheer our kitchen n BD ka pair massage...aur ananth??? 
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its good to c sensible deepak back ,
  hope he meets anant first  aur ..looney quilla sae kuch din dur hi rahe...atleast till problem of nimi n mohan not reveal infront of dem ..(.its dont seems to possible after reading d wu of promo )
Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
Chaits_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am really scared what he has to face at loony's house!!

Thay are all waiting like hungry tiger to pounce on Deepu!!

Hari om prabhuji!!

ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i just hope he doesnt have second thoughts after witnessing the situation of bahus in the loony quilla!
tv_princess thumbnail

Originally posted by: neelu.apr18

i just hope he doesnt have second thoughts after witnessing the situation of bahus in the loony quilla!

that wont happen bus bajpayees react wont insult him.. these loonies u know n especially bua dadi😡
f.s.m thumbnail
can't wait to see the tamasha in Bajbayees house
soapliker thumbnail
So glad to see the sensible and nice Deepu back.  Hope Anant first comes to their house for dinner and grilling before Deepu goes to looney's house

BTW what else is left for this week.  What spoiler, promo, news etc is left.  I am so lost with lots of new stuff happening every day that it is hard to keep up
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
True Isha, so nice to see former Deepu back. Also a huge thanks to daadi helping her poti out so much. Loved to see the guilt on Meeta's face, hoped she & Deepu both learnt some parenting tips from daadi.

After the dinner, the next dhamaka will be at the looney quila, where as we all expected, Deepu will be insulted. That's all the news so far.