Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Thanks for opening this thread, Usha di. Welcome dear...

Yes, the episode was totally enjoyable. 😊

Liked the way, they showed hesitation on Dev's part. Ofcourse, he did feel concerned for Barkha but when she asked him to apply the balm, he did feel awkward. But she threw the token of friendship and Dev couldn't disagree. :( He showed his awkwardness when he turned to her, gave an awkward expression and then nevertheless sat down to put the balm on her reluctantly. 
Yes, the scene was well directed...and the way Dev hesitated...great acting from avinash..👏 He did it just out of courtesy as BCD put him on spot..

However the moment he sensed Rads, he turned and rushed to hug her. 😳 That was such a cute scene. Loved Dev for this. 😃 

OMG...Loved the scene...😍

Barkha was left fuming and then came the entry of BB!! Thereon it was a game between both the ladies...and loved BB coming back in full form. The way she told off Barkha was worth watching. Even day before y'day, she told off the PF for accusing her...and then y'day her scene with Barkha...and now her provoking convo with Barkha was mindblowing! Loved Pragati absolutely today. She did entire justice to her role. Barkha was looking as is some aatma-waatma entered her body (her round, big eyes were rolling so much...!) 
Yes, pragati did great..Jai ho BB!!!...
OMG...loved the convo...after long watch the scene few times..rite timinig and rite acting...looks like the new director is in...So there is some evil aatma in BCD?...U r rite...the way she is behaving...it is not normal..

But poor Radhika was shattered to know that the woman she relied so much on was cheating her. The girl whom she was trusting so much was taking advantage of her trust outrightly! Rubina did complete justice to Rads...as a broken, shattered person. The pain was too much to bear. She couldn't believe that Barkha, her BFF, cheated her...was taking her on a ride...was trying to snatch her husband away?!!!!!
U r so rite...Rubina did full justice to her scene...it was so painful...we could feel her pain...oh !!  to be betrayed by your best friend whom u trusted and for what and why?

Hope Rads tries to get to root of this problem as to why did Barkha plan all this...and when did she turn so obsessive about Dev. Ofcourse there was a well chalked out plan by Barkha to gain RaDev's trust by first denying the marriage and acting goody-goody and then ruining their relation...but the audience and RaDev need to know about it completely. 

Yes, Radhika needs to find out...and just have Dev as her confidenta..and not trust anyone else..it will be a beautiful journey... 

sigrid thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Madhu-

beautiful post... true love never fails although one has to go thru several tests.. no one can separate radev since they have been attached to a strong bond..

for me chhoti bahu means a lot although at times i do get frustrated with the storyline but then it happens with most of the shows..

we should support cb, Avina and entire team.. and do keep sending regular Feedbacks to zee response team..

todays episode was too good..

Thanks Dear Madhu...
There always struggles in love...yes RaDEv bond will grow stronger...

I know...sometimes Story leaves us hanging...but we all are there for RaDEv... 

sigrid thumbnail
Originally posted by: v3gradev09

Today was the best episode before the childhood episodes and dev and radhika good times... this  today-I have to say, because it included a little love of radev and a little negative, and Meashweri rocks lol. ;D

Yes, today was one of the well directed epsiode...hope they continu to do so...
The battle is between Barkha and BB...and RaDev with them..separately...so let us see... 
sigrid thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tazzi

Day by Day I think that Barkha is talking to her home. Only mom's are capable of bring internal feelings. Rubina's acting was just fantastic. The way demonstrated feelings of numbness...how can a friend whom she trusted dearly could do that.  BB...whatever motives she has am glad that she went and got Radhika. Bc of BB Dev was protected from evil forces...of course with the help of Radhika's prayers.

Yes, that is one of the thoughts...her mom? But my only concern is, she was taking to her mom as TUM...and on phone it was Aapa...
Loved Rubina...her portrayal of numbness and shatterness..WOW!!!
BB will end up acting in favor of RaDEv unknowingly...
Edited by sigrid - 12 years ago
sigrid thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmis

Thanks Usha for reviving this thread. Much needed thread at this juncture. I am hoping to see Radhika negating BH's plans. I don't mind a long tack of this. 

Welcome Dear...
I am loving this track...I think it will be BB negating BH's plans...and RaDev coming winners...and heading ahead...

radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I really liked the pitting of BB against Barkha--both crafty, both with a motive , but obviously working at cross purposes...BB lands up helping RaDev (I think this has been true all the time) and with Barkha "help" always complicated things in the past and now clearly has turned against RaDev...Her motive now seems jealousy...But who is instigating or guiding her? Is it someone from PH family or someone from math or someone completely different...

Radhika's angst when she finds out that her best friend has stabbed her in the back was beautifully portrayed by Rubina...

Waiting to see if Radhika will tell Dev or if Dev will find out what Barkha is up to..what will be Barkha's next move...
viprakshi thumbnail
i loved this episode..where BB was superb and also radhika gave a powerful performance..and barkha she was completely looking like a psycho..and i am excited to know about the 2nd person who joined with barkha..loved that scene also where dev hug radhika...
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sigrid

Radev Saga--revival 

Dear Cbians,
I will be doing a new thread with this everyday or everyother day---

Many of us have been upset that CVs gave importance to Rohan and are glorifying Barkha and more importantly sidelining AVINA. Also sometimes the episode is not to our liking, but still there are aspects in each episode that are likable or may be intriguing.

We know that Barkha is the negative character...so let it be...we should put our focus on RaDEv and their love, struggle and them coming together against all odds and post accordingly...this will bring the positive feelings for all of us and we will be able to enjoy the show and our DEAR RADEV... SO LET US WATCH RADEV and I would say so let us watch it for radev fight to be together and how their love will always prevail
IF has been a special place for many of us and we all need to try and bring in the energy and fun back into the forum. Everyone should feel comfortable expressing their POV about the episode without being ridiculed or put down by other forum members. So this thread is my attempt to try and bring the members back to interact in a respectful manner. Please keep the discussion open and friendly.

So here we go..
Today was an interesting episode...

Two major points in today's episode

1) Jab Dost Dost Na Rahe
Radhika now knows Barkha's true colors'she is devastated, in disbelief, doesn't know what to think, who and what to believe'

Barkha is a childhood friend, (and childhood friends hold a special place in our lives)..Barkha always came across as a helper and now Radhika's realization about Bakha's true colors'

2) B Vs B = Bomb blast
Barkha and Badibahu are working at cross purposes'.and this led to a dhamakedhar episode'.

Barkha wants Radhika out of Dv's life and BB wants Radhika in Dev's life. Now wonder it led to a show down today'So now we have BB indirectly helping RaDev '

PRECAP...was interesting...
whom is Barkha talking to...so this story is going from Love story to some mythological...?????

Although we know barkha's true colors, her motive is what? Is it just jealousy or something else? Who is she working with? Is that person directing her to reach her goals? 'any thoughts who that person is and the motive'--

Also, we will now see how RaDev rise above all...it will be a mind blowing to see RaDev solve the mystery as to why and whom they can trust..
Who will be with them and why?

Today Loved Rubina...her expressions and how she is broken when she comes to know about her best friend...and our BB...Jai Ho...

Your POV...and 2 cents.. 

Nice thoughts
Liked todays episode as it was dramatic  and as expected Radhika reaches her room in time  B VS B was quite interesting and poor Radhika so shattered to know the truth of her best friend but at the end thinking how she will save Dev her husband. BH motive is still not clear her change and possessiveness of Dev too abrupt she could have married him Radhika also offered her she need not have done it this way maybe she wanted to get in the good books of Dev who has eyes for no one except Radhika and who is helping her I feel there is some other story and twist to all this which we will come to know shortly.
Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago
N025 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hats off to you Sigrid for bringing me out of self imposed hibernation 😆
My love for Avina keeps me glued to CB, no matter how bad the tracks are going and the several friendships I have formed because of this forum pull me in once in a while and keep me connected to the forum.
Barkha is a negative character and we all love to hate her. But to focus on her and not enjoy the episode is like the CVs glorifying Barkha and sidelining RaDev. What is the difference between us and the CVs then? We are sidelining our dear RaDev by concentrating on our negative thoughts of Barkha.
Our mind is incredibly powerful. We attract the things we concentrate on. If we concentrate on negativity, we will attract negativity. That does not mean we see everything with rose colored glasses or bury our head in the sand and pretend everything is hunky dory. But we can acknowledge the bad, get over it and concentrate on the good instead of harping on the bad and pulling ourselves and everyone around us down. I know this has nothing to do with today's episode, but just wanted to express what I felt about what I was hearing from various forum members in the last few days.
Now coming to today's episode... Rubina was superb in portraying a broken down, betrayed Radhika. Pragati was also very good. Barkha is getting desperate and impatient and hence likely to make mistakes and get trapped in her own web. I am not sure what Radhika will do now that she knows what Barkha is up to . Radhika is known to act unilaterally and take matters in her own hands. She may not want to burden Dev with all this. But on the other hand she is now married and considers herself to be Dev's ardhangini. So she may decide to share the whole thing with Dev and both of them will hatch out a plan to expose Barkha.
So let us see what Radhika chooses to do and what will be Barkha's next move. Edited by dg86 - 12 years ago
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sigrid

Thanks dear...let us all rock with our dear avina...

Ya u r right let us rockss with avina am sure future tracks gona be mre thrilling