Radev Saga--Revival

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Radev Saga--revival 

Dear Cbians,
I will be doing a new thread with this everyday or everyother day---

Many of us have been upset that CVs gave importance to Rohan and are glorifying Barkha and more importantly sidelining AVINA. Also sometimes the episode is not to our liking, but still there are aspects in each episode that are likable or may be intriguing.

We know that Barkha is the negative character...so let it be...we should put our focus on RaDEv and their love, struggle and them coming together against all odds and post accordingly...this will bring the positive feelings for all of us and we will be able to enjoy the show and our DEAR RADEV... SO LET US WATCH RADEV and I would say so let us watch it for radev fight to be together and how their love will always prevail
IF has been a special place for many of us and we all need to try and bring in the energy and fun back into the forum. Everyone should feel comfortable expressing their POV about the episode without being ridiculed or put down by other forum members. So this thread is my attempt to try and bring the members back to interact in a respectful manner. Please keep the discussion open and friendly.

So here we go..
Today was an interesting episode...

Two major points in today's episode

1) Jab Dost Dost Na Rahe
Radhika now knows Barkha's true colors'she is devastated, in disbelief, doesn't know what to think, who and what to believe'

Barkha is a childhood friend, (and childhood friends hold a special place in our lives)..Barkha always came across as a helper and now Radhika's realization about Bakha's true colors'

2) B Vs B = Bomb blast
Barkha and Badibahu are working at cross purposes'.and this led to a dhamakedhar episode'.

Barkha wants Radhika out of Dv's life and BB wants Radhika in Dev's life. Now wonder it led to a show down today'So now we have BB indirectly helping RaDev '

PRECAP...was interesting...
whom is Barkha talking to...so this story is going from Love story to some mythological...?????

Although we know barkha's true colors, her motive is what? Is it just jealousy or something else? Who is she working with? Is that person directing her to reach her goals? 'any thoughts who that person is and the motive'--

Also, we will now see how RaDev rise above all...it will be a mind blowing to see RaDev solve the mystery as to why and whom they can trust..
Who will be with them and why?

Today Loved Rubina...her expressions and how she is broken when she comes to know about her best friend...and our BB...Jai Ho...

Your POV...and 2 cents.. 

Edited by sigrid - 22 September 2011 at 3:52pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvprekhrajNabesaimissouripjb1ioanacorvishala08N025anjinavinianilsangita10765masumasrilankachymanju7bitu900JustShantalaxmi_avinafanv3gradev09radhika5zam123laxmisTazzirajsriradha_bilahari..yajnaseni..Devika.viprakshiaafanDaisy15rekha-rubinasia_lovelyPutijaChalhovlavalinaashna26ushasriNeerjaafatssrilanka

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Thanks di for this beautiful post.

I just loved today's episode and loved Maheshwari.Now the fight begins.It will be Rads fighting for her love,her husband with suport from Dev's love and BB.Also BCD is now started slipping.So it will be very interesting to see the fight of RaDev for their relationship with BCD.

Loved Rubi's acting today.When she heard BCD's intentions her expression of a broken person who is stabbed by her best friend was just awesome.I felt it in my heart.

Edited by -pratyasha- - 22 September 2011 at 11:28am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prekhrajpjb1vinianilN025radhika5sigridlavalinaNeerjaafatssrilanka

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
ya ++veee well zats great agree with u

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1radhika5..yajnaseni..sigridNeerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
 Very appropriate post  Usha ...Have to accept the negative character with positive , negative character give us chance to appreciate the positive Characters ...It was very interesting episode with surprise elements ...Now everyone is wearing the mask  with their own selfish motives  except Dev Radhika ...They both are in the center , whom to trust ...Still Barkha has power in her hand , how she goes about it ...She does not know her real face has been revealed to Radhika ...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08pjb1vinianilN025radha_bilahariradhika5laxmi_avinafan..yajnaseni..sigridfatssrilanka

masumasrilanka Senior Member
masumasrilanka
masumasrilanka

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Big smile i totally agree with u.we must support cb n avina

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1vinianilradhika5..yajnaseni..sigridNeerjaa

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
sigrid, I agree we should not complain about the other characters being glorified, in fact we always complained in CB 1 as why the side characters story was not being enhanced and y r the good actors playing the negative role like, Mrinalini, Susheel and Arjun not given importance... SO now when they r doing it, we should definitely not complain.

Even I agree that BB is helping RaDEv indirectly, I even mentioned it in my post - Radhika's BIGGEST support..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1N025vinianilradhika5radha_bilaharilaxmi_avinafan..yajnaseni..sigridNeerjaafatssrilanka

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Nice post WinkThanks
Liked Rubina a lot she is so good in emotional scenes! Just loved the Dev and Radhika hug too cute! 
I'm keep guessing who might be helping Barkha and is the main player behind this all.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1N025vinianilradhika5radha_bilaharilaxmi_avinafan..yajnaseni..sigridNeerjaa

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
While Barkha has annoyed me from day 1 because for whatever reason, I have never felt that her character was needed, I am very much enjoying this track because even in CB1, we wanted Radev to be together and fight to overcome their obstacles.

So here is the same scenario - we are gettting to see our favorite jodi together and fighting to survive the bad guys!!!

Plus, I am really enjoying BB - she is a good actress.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1N025vinianilradhika5rajsrilaxmi_avinafanrekha-rubina..yajnaseni..sigridNeerjaafatssrilanka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index