Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Melting Moment and The Man,In ovation I stand

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Reality bites... and doesn't let go

-The Melting Moment- Obviously  the little girl and Arnav and how he connected with her bec the pain was similar ...the whole scene was also symbolic of the future in terms of what is going to happen with Khushi and how ASR is going to react ...and I loved how he was reluctant with his emotions even with the little girl and he was so reluctant towards that warmth ...loved the his whole interaction the childish scrunching of the nose when the kid blew into his handkerchief and the slight remembrance of her...the whole concern for the child and her happiness spoke volumes of his true self ...reality and people are always open to perception

-The Man- well ASR ...so much depth ...so many shades unbelievable ...every episode uncovers a different shade ...and gives you further insight into the Man ...he is a man full of values emotions and actions but he chooses to hide them all ...he is like the bright sunshine after the rain ...like the beautiful rainbow u see only after u have experienced the rain ...and he has a beautiful heart that is caged inside the walls set up by the circumstances he has grown up in ...he is harsh cause he doesnt want ne one to come near for the fear of losing them eventually ...he like s to stay within himself for the fear of losing aint there ...Inside that hard core man lies a soft emotional young chap who is waiting to be rediscovered ...how he closed himself after opening up abt his parents to khushi ...he loves to build the barriers to c if someone ever has the patience and will to break them

-Now the Standing Ovation - I salute and applaud the writer for having thought of  a char so deep and intriguing with such beautiful shades ...and the director for perceiving ihe char so beautifully and Barun Sobti ...for making the char an absolute visual and artistic treat to watch ...u just add beauty to this already beautiful character ...u just make it such a treat to watch the char and understand him , i have not seen such flawlessness and finesse before on small screen

I am a complex man
having a lot of hues
so come along and uncover me
and set me free

------

On the fun side
here begins thee ride
haila ASR n shades
dil ko chahiye serious aid
uff bacchi thi lucky kiss kiya ASR ko
Arre khushi or LA uss kid se kuch seekho
ASR and Khushi same panga jaari
kabhi ASR ki to kabhi Khushi ki baari
Babuji ka dil beqraar hua
Abhi to Shyamwa ka raaz bhi nahin khula
But whatever Dard e dil ka hai connect
And clash of titans ka hai total effect
Buaji ka shyam prem mujhe na bhaaye
kaash Buaji hi shyam hi dulhaniya ban jaaye

Edited by rdfan - 22 September 2011 at 3:50pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

sshekar2002kashevcharity10Suman786avekshakdg129jiorawassup28VeraRadhe1085payel3004feyasun2011Nikki_CcpervaizYPNHK_kiFANno.1FebruaryFlowerveil_of_rosesDavisparikhlovelylittlemoi.Euphoria.Zuzana-RushTrip--Leah-S.Stephymonsi08stardust-DoodlechucklebuddyShiningStar18geet.aSillyPepperadits7pinky_blueskiesbikeriderImzi.Sad.But.True.sunaina02_TheJoker-

.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Today was Arnav's episode..Barun owned it and outshone the other characters.
I love how he is secret softy, only for a few people to see and experience.

His breakdown with Khushi at the end was significant...even though he shouted at her and was fairly rude to her, he poured his heart out to her and told her how he felt.  And  that was the reason why Khushi began to cry...because she understood how he felt and could actually relate to him and actually wanted to soothe his heart.

Edited by angel_eyez123 - 22 September 2011 at 11:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avekshasun2011-RD-DoodlepakpearlImzi

Vera Senior Member
Vera
Vera

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Love the title !!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-RD-

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
updated
SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Standing ovation for Barun nd u too! For beautiful post Pooji! Clap Clap

Esp the last four lines!

Loved it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avekshasun2011-RD-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
OMG pooja what a post!Hug
if i give a round of applause to Barun then you too deserve one!!Clap
and the episode was fab!! it was beautiful! Barun was just amazing!
his acting is just making me more and more surprised everyday! brilliant one!Big smile

avekshasun2011-RD-

arnshi IF-Dazzler
arnshi
arnshi

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
AWESOME post...
You have brilliantly sketched Arnav's character and m admiring him more now...Wink
full of emotions epi...i felt crying  for both arnav and khushi..Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-RD-

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

This is awesome Pooja. Barun definately deserves an award. The episode was pretty much about Arnav and Barun nailed it perfectly..

This guy just amazes me. And to think of it I didn't even know he existed before and had done so many shows.

sun2011-RD-sunaina02

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index