Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

hmm kya kehna maaneet-edited-Reasons4 maan leaving

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

episode was gud ... today solid 10 min of maaneet ...

geet calling her family circus ...wow great ... by the way who called geet's family circus first ...

well i expected mama to stop devil ... par koi gal nahin ... he stopped lucky ...

i was having a doubt if luckreeto scenes were done with BDπŸ˜†well who cares ... we are watching them tht is more than enough for them ...

next ... devil aa gaya naa apni aukaad pe ... he will never change ... 😑😑😑ever ready for SR ...😑

coming 2 maaneet scene ... wow loved every thing ... from the letter to the pillar hide & seek ...

well in my yesterday prediction post few things happened ... chalo ... atleast we can expect tht SR of luckreeto & NO SR of devini happened ... it means that we will not b treated to their bedroom romance scenes again ...

priti - we were correct in our discussion against devini yesterday night ... i found some one uncomfortable in today's episode ...

coming to maaneet scenes behind the pillar ... first time i wanted to see the other side of maan;s hand as a proof that it was maan who was touching geet not his BD ...

well thank god we saw maaneet in 1 frame ... but the question is Y did he leave ... when geet was speaking her heart ...

my reason ...

1)i think as soon as geet said u r changing & ur smile gives me hope that our relationship will be the same  ... i guess looks like he still wants some more time & may did not want geet to have expectations on him so soon & may b he wants to explore the relationship ...  first live the life as a lover then become a husband ...

geet's reason ...

2)geet understood him ... he has fallen for her but does not want 2 express it to her ... tht's why she was asking him questions again & again in hope ki he will say tht he wanted 2 see her after she got dressed up in saree & compliment her ...  his expressions said it all to geet but he did not do tht ...

i think tht's why after he left she smiled ... thinking 2 her self munda ayega pahad ke neeche ... abhi nahin tho baad main ...

precap :-

was awesome ... waht to say ... well prediction part ... its romantic and don't want any BD in tomorrow's episode ...

wishing that Gurti  have recovered to the full & R fit & fine ... GET well soon gurti ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I thought when Geet was praising him he felt embarassed and that's why he left. 

But i like your thoughts, they run deep.

Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely analysis Hima...u r right Deva is always ready for SR...Geet was looking beautiful in that red saree...if u think Maan went away as he needs time then it is quite o.k...let him take lots of time by this way our show will not end & we will get lots of Maaneet moments...& Nando is definitely mad...before marriage she use to roam in KM aimlessly & now she has purpose in life but thanks to her we were shaved from disastrous SR
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: amni375

I thought when Geet was praising him he felt embarassed and that's why he left. 

But i like your thoughts, they run deep.

thanks dear ... well wht u thought can be a reason also ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmina_r

Lovely analysis Hima...u r right Deva is always ready for SR...Geet was looking beautiful in that red saree...if u think Maan went away as he needs time then it is quite o.k...let him take lots of time by this way our show will not end & we will get lots of Maaneet moments...& Nando is definitely mad...before marriage she use to roam in KM aimlessly & now she has purpose in life but thanks to her we were shaved from disastrous SR

thnks dear ... maaneet were adorable ... yup i hope he takes enough time & do not make us wait for long ... coz its been too long yaar ...

reg - show ... it got extention till next year ... so no problem ...

reg devil - chalo atleast here MP had used his brain & showed devil the same way ... he used to be ... nandi ... she is as stupid as she can be ... she herself does not know wht she wants in life ... first Ph.D ... then wedding ... now office ... i think she needs to use her chicken brain ... which she never uses ... well actually i was having a doubt on their SR to b shown ... it can b shown as happened or as it has never happened ...
maangeet4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰well  i'm happy that nandhini disagreed for the honeymoon,,,otherwise we wouuld have had to bear the honeymoon torture also...
well was that maan's or BD's hand???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: maangeet4u

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰well  i'm happy that nandhini disagreed for the honeymoon,,,otherwise we wouuld have had to bear the honeymoon torture also...

well was that maan's or BD's hand???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

that's the doubt i 2 had ... whose hand it is ... i never saw BD ka hand ... GC ka fingers are slender so was assuming that it was GC ka hand ... thy might have shot it with BD ... but i guess GC came in the morning so thy might have shot the scene again ...
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nav2010

thanks you...

welcome dear ...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima awesome analysis dear...
Hima I have doubt that the hand was Maan's hand...

And circus...awesome...

Hima but Maan tau total fida to Geet so why he left...He gave har a saree and come to see her and hold her hand but when Geet was talking tau Maan chala kiyu gaya...

and Hima about precap there was Maan BD peeche se,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and in Lucky preeto scene I think there was BD too but who cares...

Hima loved your post and analysis dear...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wo power cut mujhe Maan ka hand dekhna hai...