Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

>||VIVISI AT#49||24/7 I dream of U||CLOSED (Page 67)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I LUV U too babesROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rashu-villian-

-Rashu-villian- IF-Stunnerz
-Rashu-villian-
-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
aww my true loveROFL btw plaaning any hot abhiya update today Blushing

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I have my long awaited TWISTED LOVE on 4 todays but no romance after all they will have the twins present and don't forget we have superiors visiting the Raichands as well

-Rashu-villian-

-Rashu-villian- IF-Stunnerz
-Rashu-villian-
-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

I have my long awaited TWISTED LOVE on 4 todays but no romance after all they will have the twins present and don't forget we have superiors visiting the Raichands as well
i have res place already read the half update LOLok then show twins love Winkare little bit only kiss Blushing
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
abhay alina see te full moon and says the times here and Abhay agrees..Abhay places the stone on the round for the moon to shine on it nd the frm the stone .sumthin cums out nd alina says its showin the way..nd the follow the light like thing.it leads them through the long winding roads Abhay says its gone that way.nd stops at a point..abhay says this is the place we can find the key 2 magical place He starts searching on the gorund removing leaves ...they find a box Abhay is looking very happy but it is empty..
deepu says piya 2 go..nd piya says she cannot leave her alone nd haseena is dangerous now..haseena bits deepz nd piya is shocked...
abhay is worried as why there is nthin in the box nd jeh cums wit the key 
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
haseena move towards piya..but deepu agn wakes up nd shows her identity..the nails start growin..nd piya is stunned.nd nd think who is deepu is she human or not.piya says i need u abhay..where r u. .
Abhay gets up to see jeh nd his clan members cum 2wards abhay they spread around abhay with silver chain around him.  jeh  taunts him..MEET ABHAY RAICHAND nd says why is he stealing..Dramatic music plays

Abhay wants to attack Jeh but can't. Jeh warns Abhay not to even try. 

abhay asks how jeh found out where the key is ..nd he says through alina. Jeh is so proud of ALINA. ..abhay is stunnedd and ALINA is looking very troubled.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
jeh says how could u believe  alina...how can u think our clan leader will do this. U are so stupid and all alone ..abhay shouts its all lies...nd jeh says u lost nd alina has a sad face as Jeh tells ABHAY he has lost and Alina betrayed him..abhay looks at alina angrily..
haseena nd deepu face offf. Deepis's eyes glow yellow as Haseena's turn violet..nd pia is seein nd shouting 2 stop..they r in air..fightin wit each other...They were flying in the sky. A beautiful vision. Both women continue to fight until they come to a stop.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
metz shows her hand 2 stop..Both Deepu and Haseena stand in front of her still
nd piya shouts at the cloaked woman who r u nd how r u contrlin er..she suddenly dissapears..butse is at the back of piya..nd she ties piya on  the tree as Pia struggles to get free. Maithali walks away

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index