Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

>||VIVISI AT#49||24/7 I dream of U||CLOSED (Page 63)

shafaq_abhiya Goldie
shafaq_abhiya
shafaq_abhiya

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Omg piya goin to be bitten by haseena!!! Maithali is controlling her na... So abhay knows abt metz return?? Well i dnt kni abt UK bt even m nt sure abt eid been on 6th ill confirm nd let u kno

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Maithali is controlling Haseena. Maithali has taken over the body of T
shafaq_abhiya Goldie
shafaq_abhiya
shafaq_abhiya

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Dii sukus bday is on 20th nov na so many of dem would be making pages nd blogs on forums pla dii do wish her on my behalf as well
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Will do honey
shafaq_abhiya Goldie
shafaq_abhiya
shafaq_abhiya

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Ya i read it acctually jaise hi forum khola first came to the AT as u always update abt the epi so reaf abt dat part do abhay knws abt it??
shafaq_abhiya Goldie
shafaq_abhiya
shafaq_abhiya

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
So alina knws abhay loves pia nd still thinks of abhay as her frd dats sooo sweet of her...any romance btwn abhiya???
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
haseena cannot run the vampires are controlling her and stopping her from leaving...she tell her to run away frm her..she needs 2 live 4 Abhay..piy runs reluctantly nd says she ll send abhay...the vampire group cum there nd says her life is over
piya stops nd says she shuld nt give up nd help haseena...she needs 2 help haseena anyhow..piya throws silver chain on the vampires...whn they r about 2 kill haseena..nd they run
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
vamp says the girl will also hav 2 die..
haseena thanks nd piya says she is an imp part of her nd abhay life.

Vampires want to destroy Haseena so Haseena will never be weak again

Pia returns back to get Haseena and save her

Vampires tested Abhay trying to get him to kill Haseena and be a true leader but he failed.

abhay nd alina is watin 4 sumthin..
alina how he loves haseen and has golden heart and is so different from other vampires

nd he says its coz of piya..she taught me 2 love..coz of her zidd..we r 2gther she has full faith on our love.
why is ur love hidden away from the world.

abhay...we cant live without each other..but piya cant cum near me coz..nd he shows his fangs looks away and says...i am a darinda and no matter how i look in daylight the night never leaves his side. I am fire i can only burn

Alina says they are ONE they are both animals and can stay like humans but their truth will never leave them because this is their curse. They aren't human. Why did Abhay lose himself to Pia knowing the truth. Alina wants to know Abhay and Pias story

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index