Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

>||VIVISI AT#49||24/7 I dream of U||CLOSED (Page 30)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
@Ayesha di! : I know -- Abhay, Ajeh and Alina make the show for me now -- and if Pia comes back to her detective mode I will like her -- but we need some tadka in the show asap!

Chalo di -- I am leaving ! Have a lot of things to study! Phewww! See you tomorrow! :)

Edited by @nup@m@ - 17 October 2011 at 2:14pm

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
See U tomorrow Anu. We had a good chat
MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
@Anu-true! atleast beta to mila! LOL
Bye! gn Ayshu,nab,Anu! Hug C ya 2morrow!
ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by @nup@m@

@Nabila : Nice name -- unique I would say! :) 

Seriously Human and Vampire confrontation will be AMAZING! I would like to see how everyone behaves with Abhay then -- more importantly I want whatever Abhay has done till now for everyone in the show -- should come out in the open in front of everyone! I would like to see them all respect -- Abhay the supposed Bad guy!

But most of the sorrow matter is Dobrial family wouldn't understand ever Abhay's selfless activities. Aranb already observed what had done Abahy for his 3 gals.But every time he forgot & accused Abhay for any odd situation.AngryAngry
Thank u for complimenting about my name.Smile  
ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Ok, c u everyone tomorrow.GN Ayesha, Ruksar & Anu.Hug 
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Jeh tells Abhay Alina prepared a meal for him and now she is sending him out for ice cream.

Abhay is led upstairs by Alina in  romantic feel with candles all around. Alina tells Abhay she forgot he was a vampire and she a werewolf being so in love with him. Maybe this is what love is being foolsih and lays her head on his shoulders with Pia witnesseing the whole thing
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Deepanita in the woods guesses out with her powers Haseena being tarpped around chain prison by vampire elders testing out how dangerous Haseena is they say they will kill her. 

Pia is heartbroken at having seen Abhay with Alina. She is hurt that Abhay is there for Alina than be with her. 

Jeh is behind Pia gives her a lift. 
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Haseena is met by a mysterious stranger T who will free her. Deepu sees it all.

Abhay wants to play a game with Alina telling each other their biggest secret. Abhay tells her he is a vampire. Abhay wants Alina to say her biggest secret. Abhay wants to know what it is.

Alina reveals she can change the tides. Make one live or die with a potion.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index