Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

>||VIVISI AT#49||24/7 I dream of U||CLOSED (Page 138)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
AKHIR yeh hai life kahibie age kabi peeche but life toh age bar na haina

I say enjoy these 2 months

shafaq_abhiya Goldie
shafaq_abhiya
shafaq_abhiya

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Aswk ayesha dii aajka episode update kaunse page par hai??
PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Right!!
And i want the celebration to start with Maithili killing Arnab tomm.Angry
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
My most cherished moments are all ABHAY!!!!!!!!!!!! From start to finish he has never wavered in my eyes in fact he has only surpassed in my eyes. No wonder Nicita aka POCO and I always felt so protective and almost maternal OVER HIM. OUR BYRONIC HERO has only ever GIVEN and never asked for anything in return always misunderstood by everyone be it his LOVERS or to THE POPULATION of DEHRADUN he has never wanted ill of anyone. He is truly the most SELFLESS character and the most CONSTANT in my eyes.

He has lost everything in LOVE. Pyar main fanaa hogaya. He has gained and ardent true SOULMATE in PIA and a Best Freind for LIFE IN ALINA. 

I must say his entry to re-entry has been jaw dropping if not magical to say the least and the PROMO'S he's been in outstanding.

Abhay has rocked the floor with every girl on this show from T, to all of DEHRADUN but Maithali and Pia have only ever ruled ABHAY'S HEART.

He may live in darkness but to me he was the only light and human i saw in DEHRADUN 4 no human has a bigger heart than he and nor the the most pain thresh hold. He has beared the brunt of everyones hatred from Pia to everyone.

His only downfall is his fragile doll that is PIA. He would keep her safe even at the cost of losing her heck he'd even allow another to be hers forever if it meant she was happy and safe no human has that capacity to forgo such a test like he has done. Abhay loves to work solo and i don't blame him. Why place anyone in unnecessary danger when U have SUPERMAN in hand to do the job and he never takes the credit for it.

Abhay LOVES with his very fibre of his being and though he fought PIA she made him hers in every way that counts. 

Not to take anything away from PIA she has been a whirlwind of every emotion. She has given ABHAY a taste of her own magic be it in her selflessness to do anything for him and the LOVE she has for him is unquestionable. Her chemistry rocked the most with ABHAY only.

Pia's compulsive, repulsive attraction to Abhay conflicted with her raw unadulterated feelings for him paved the way to replace Maithali out of Abhay's HEART and allowed her entry by her pushing him at every turn placing herself in danger. Pia is the QUEEN of ABHAY'S HEART She has loved him like no woman has ever done before putting up with his whiplash is no mean feat.

I have had a love/hate relationship with Pia due to her own actions never learning to trust her heart when it matters the most then again she is only human and we are allowed to get lost in our own insecurities. But she comes good in the end.

Pia's memory for me would be that time when Pia had her memories wiped out to her bringing Abhay back those have stuck in my head the most

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelAbhayPurpleHorizon

MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Ayshu, r u here?
PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@Ayesha: So true. Abhay is the only character ever that I have felt connected to. Be it his selfless nature or his innocence and purity of heart. I just love him. He is all heart. Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelAbhay

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
ABHAY mera jaan hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelAbhay

MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

<font size="4" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#ff00ff">My most cherished moments are all ABHAY!!!!!!!!!!!! From start to finish he has never wavered in my eyes in fact he has only surpassed in my eyes. No wonder Nicita aka POCO and I always felt so protective and almost maternal OVER HIM. OUR BYRONIC HERO has only ever GIVEN and never asked for anything in return always misunderstood by everyone be it his LOVERS or to THE POPULATION of DEHRADUN he has never wanted ill of anyone. He is truly the most SELFLESS character and the most CONSTANT in my eyes.</font>

<font size="4" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#ff00ff">He has lost everything in LOVE. Pyar main fanaa hogaya. He has gained and ardent true SOULMATE in PIA and a Best Freind for LIFE IN ALINA.</font>

<font size="4" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#ff00ff">I must say his entry to re-entry has been jaw dropping if not magical to say the least and the PROMO'S he's been in outstanding.</font>

<font size="4" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#ff00ff">Abhay has rocked the floor with every girl on this show from T, to all of DEHRADUN but Maithali and Pia have only ever ruled ABHAY'S HEART.</font>

<font color="#ff00ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">He may live in darkness but to me he was the only light and human i saw in DEHRADUN 4 no human has a bigger heart than he and nor the the most pain thresh hold. He has beared the brunt of everyones hatred from Pia to everyone.</font>

<font color="#ff00ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">His only downfall is his fragile doll that is PIA. He would keep her safe even at the cost of losing her heck he'd even allow another to be hers forever if it meant she was happy and safe no human has that capacity to forgo such a test like he has done. Abhay loves to work solo and i don't blame him. Why place anyone in unnecessary danger when U have SUPERMAN in hand to do the job and he never takes the credit for it.</font>

<font color="#ff00ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">Abhay LOVES with his very fibre of his being and though he fought PIA she made him hers in every way that counts.</font>

<font size="4" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Not to take anything away from PIA she has been a whirlwind of every emotion. She has given ABHAY a taste of her own magic be it in her selflessness to do anything for him and the LOVE she has for him is unquestionable. Her chemistry rocked the most with ABHAY only.</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">Pia's compulsive, repulsive attraction to Abhay conflicted with her raw unadulterated feelings for him paved the way to replace Maithali out of Abhay's HEART and allowed her entry by her pushing him at every turn placing herself in danger. Pia is the QUEEN of ABHAY'S HEART She has loved him like no woman has ever done before putting up with his whiplash is no mean feat.</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">I have had a love/hate relationship with Pia due to her own actions never learning to trust her heart when it matters the most then again she is only human and we are allowed to get lost in our own insecurities. But she comes good in the end.</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">Pia's memory for me would be that time when Pia had her memories wiped out to her bringing Abhay back those have stuck in my head the most</font>

so true Ayshu! Cry Abhay brings out da maternal instincts in us! The more u praise him,da less it is 2 describe,define n appreciate him!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index