Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I just want Arnab to see Pia knows about vampires and is in luv with one
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Ayesha di I too am hoping for the same -- I watch this show now only because I want Maithali to return -- because she will be the tadka in the boring storyline.

Aajkal the show has become a bit interesting if we forget the Dobriyals -- but the creatives still need to be more creative! They arent creative much and that is what I feel! 
--Anna-- thumbnail
@Nabila : Nice name -- unique I would say! :) 

Seriously Human and Vampire confrontation will be AMAZING! I would like to see how everyone behaves with Abhay then -- more importantly I want whatever Abhay has done till now for everyone in the show -- should come out in the open in front of everyone! I would like to see them all respect -- Abhay the supposed Bad guy!

@Ayesha di : I am looking forward to the Arnab Pia confrontation - That will be exciting! 
matwamango thumbnail
Anu i hope we get a confrontation scene fast and Sid Mets brought Chilli to this show. All the mirch masala. Fun and loads of spunk.

Now we are left with humourless crap.

Only good scenes are of ABHAY and occasionally AJEH/ Alina scenes.

Otherwise bakwas
--Anna-- thumbnail
@Ayesha di! : I know -- Abhay, Ajeh and Alina make the show for me now -- and if Pia comes back to her detective mode I will like her -- but we need some tadka in the show asap!

Chalo di -- I am leaving ! Have a lot of things to study! Phewww! See you tomorrow! :)
Edited by @nup@m@ - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
See U tomorrow Anu. We had a good chat
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Anu-true! atleast beta to mila! 😆
Bye! gn Ayshu,nab,Anu! 🤗 C ya 2morrow!
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

@Nabila : Nice name -- unique I would say! :) 

Seriously Human and Vampire confrontation will be AMAZING! I would like to see how everyone behaves with Abhay then -- more importantly I want whatever Abhay has done till now for everyone in the show -- should come out in the open in front of everyone! I would like to see them all respect -- Abhay the supposed Bad guy!

But most of the sorrow matter is Dobrial family wouldn't understand ever Abhay's selfless activities. Aranb already observed what had done Abahy for his 3 gals.But every time he forgot & accused Abhay for any odd situation.😡😡
Thank u for complimenting about my name.😊  
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok, c u everyone tomorrow.GN Ayesha, Ruksar & Anu.🤗 
matwamango thumbnail
Jeh tells Abhay Alina prepared a meal for him and now she is sending him out for ice cream.

Abhay is led upstairs by Alina in  romantic feel with candles all around. Alina tells Abhay she forgot he was a vampire and she a werewolf being so in love with him. Maybe this is what love is being foolsih and lays her head on his shoulders with Pia witnesseing the whole thing