QUITTING PR..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

amritaa10

IF-Sizzlerz

amritaa10

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Finished...end of PR for me...
inspite of all the petitons,spamming walls and what not...the baby-gifting track is on the way...AngryAngry
HATE SAVITA AND VARSHA...she actually asked archana to give soham to varsha...wat crap!!
And now as always archana will be all ready to do her famous foolish "mahaanta" act...WOWW>...im very impressed!!Angry
Savita has once again proved that she is the worst mother,saas, aaji and anything more that u can add to...She doesnt like soham just because its archana's son??!!...
I really couldnt stand throughout the whole epi...felt like breaking my nerves..Sleepy
anyway to sign off frm the show..one thing i liked...manav's concern and love for his son...a person frm whom i really craved to see this love...

And not to forget the cv's...kudos to them for giving a manav-archana-soham scene when everything is going to end!(precap)!!how early and what a right time to show all this...Dead

Cant bear the show anymore...really wrote this out of frustration aftr watching the show...
Sorry for opening it as a new post...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

snowycrazyamu11shmuupieaarti23lil_tweetGarkhelsunumayalrayadalliesushkita10Lumosbonnefillesuannikitagmc.lovelylotus.-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "QUITTING PR.." in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rohan5

Groupbie

rohan5

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
u got my vote, its disgusting to watch this now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lil_tweetsuanamritaa10

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Havnt watched the epi yet n reading this have no interest to watch also now!! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lil_tweet

shivu01

Goldie

shivu01

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Do not abot others but Sushant is quitting the show

pradha7681

pradha7681

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
ME too

-Priya-