What does a name mean? - Page 3

Posted: 19 years ago
My name is definately not just a bunch of letters fro me, its my identity in this whole, wide world. Besides, my name has a very nice meaning
Posted: 18 years ago
names represent yur identity and cultures and religions too.
my name or anyones name is there identity and shows there
personality. even somebody with the same name as me has
there own identity that none can change.there are good and
bad identities like ur reputation. u make ur own i dentity.

i have keyring sayin what my name is nd this is what it says:

FROM THE ARABIC MEANING "HAPPY"(DO I SEEM HAPPY GUYS WHO KNOW ME??????(THATS BAS ND RAVU??????)

SHE ENJOYS AN ACTIVE LIFE ND APPEARICIATES RESPECT. SHE IS REALIBLE, KIND ND BLESSED WITH A STRONG CHARACTER

IS IT THAT TRU BAS???????? RAVU???????

😆 chandini😛yep i think it is true😉
My name is my identity and its unique even though ppl have names like that but its spelling is different, N im talking abt Jeniha/Jenisha/Jenicha😛

my name gives me identity, a moment that someone can call me, a feeling i recieve when i hear it, a existance of me remaining, a word that makes me feel loved and cared, a symbol that gives me meaning, the truth of everyname named after a god, an existance of the symbol, and my identity that remains with  people whom i consider friends

My name is my identity, a symbol that gives me meaning, a symbol that proves my existence, and a word which is more than just a word for me! Without it i would be lost! 😊

Of course it's my identity.  I wouldn't like people calling me Hey girl or Hey. When they call me with my name I feel my importance as a person. I feel I am an individual.

My name is definitely important to me and I love my name!

Originally posted by Chandini786

i have keyring sayin what my name is nd this is what it says:

FROM THE ARABIC MEANING "HAPPY"(DO I SEEM HAPPY GUYS WHO KNOW ME??????(THATS BAS ND RAVU??????)

SHE ENJOYS AN ACTIVE LIFE ND APPEARICIATES RESPECT. SHE IS REALIBLE, KIND ND BLESSED WITH A STRONG CHARACTER

IS IT THAT TRU BAS???????? RAVU???????

Yessssssssssssss Chandani...100% True!!!😉😆