Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I think I seriously need a break.. (Page 8)

Precious_Pal Senior Member
Precious_Pal
Precious_Pal

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Okay let me say..I am over whelmed..& actually ashamed I got taken over by my instant emotions..but I think I have every right to act childish dont IEmbarrassed..I am deeply touched with everyone..each & everyone..I have read all the messages..& I just cannot beleive that ..you all seriously took your precious time to put some sense & life into me..GOD how can I be so foolish..but I think all is fair in love & war..so..I again ask a deep felt apology..from each & everyone of you..& I know many many will think I am one nautanki..& drame baaz..but I swear..I am not..Please forgive..me & I swear on GOD to not to do this foolish act again..of saying..I am done..I want a break & be a sissy cry baby..awww..I swear..since last night..I havent been normal..& my family also guessed it..& actually I gave u all a false reason of my family complaining & blah blah blah..WinkEmbarrassed..they are not at all complaining because I never hurt them in anyway ..even though I spend most of my time in IF with all of you..I seriously cant live without PKYEK FORUM & ABHIYA..& ALL OF YOU..I Adore you..so please if possible forgive..me a MOST EMOTIONAL CRAZY..MAD..FOOLISH>>OBSESSIVE PERSON LIKE ME>..I am perfectly fine..now..& okay with anything happening..in PKYEK>..GET IT ON..GUYS..I AM BACK STRONGER SHARPER & MADDER..than EVER EVER EVER..Wohaaa...!!

Now thats the Hema we all want to see and read. Welcome back and keep rocking

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index