Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Hema,
Don't u dare dissapear on us.

Wait for my post it - will come a bit later..

Mardungi mein tumein if you leave me. Samjee..

We all cannot live without Abhiya.

There I used to tell Kriyan's stop getting crazy -- and here I have ended up doing the same.. again - I've totally revolved myself around them.
DreamySN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aaawww, you made me so senti..Please dont break up like this. We all know AbhiYa are soul of this show and nothing worng between them can go for long. This time Piya is not going to play poor bichari girl. She is going to fight for her Abhay and Abhay can not let her down. Please relax and recollect yourself; For you, your family and Us 😳
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hema ye kia hai yr dnt say like this i cant see my sab se sweet friend like this...dnt lose hopes yar as u r our hope ok and i can understands ur problems bcz everyone has ups and down in their life and we hv to face it strongly and hv to solve all the problem no prob u need a break...then take it...we vl wait u daily and main bht miss karo gi tumhare post...but u r not going anywhere only want sum days break rite so chill...

i m wid u always be happy and abhiya yar i love sweet convo between abhiya today and precap ne tu jan nikal di cuttest scene ever...😍

miss ya alot🤗
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hema - you have tolerated Jiya track for so many mnths.. but don't let your fighting guard down just for Abhina.

I knw - some ppl have a habbit of pushing Abhina on to us - But for me it bounces of - I am ignorent to Abhina track - for me it means nothing.

Abhiya are and were and will be all that matters...The rest is just avi avi...
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hema we all know you are the Biggest abhiya fan here..the show is your life... but pl . don't take it like that.. I didn't like Alina  thinking about Abhay yes-day. also. Abhay loves only Piya.. i know we can't  see him faking love with others, its too much... Abhiya 's love story has just got started & they aren't focussing on them .. its annoying for sure but I think this time they will not show misunderstandings between Abhiya.  You know the cvs .. if they  are starting this fake romance  track , they will surely give  some exciting Abbiya moments as well... Pl. don't be depressed., come out of your shell... write to the replies.. you will feel better.. the precap was awesome.. you should actually make a post on that.. chalo yaar & you wrote a nice song. 
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hema Di🤗Ur one of the biggest Abhiya fan🤗Hemoo Di🤗
Don't be sad..we know Abhay loves Piya and Piya loves Abhay..and in Precap..Abhay said most of the things what Piya wanted to hear..🤗
I'm cho waiting eagerly for today's epi...
🤗
Hug Hug🤗
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hema Dhi don't worry Abhiya inseparable . i know we can't bear abhiya separate but i am sure this time they will not becuz kishwer said they will fight all problems together.  Dhi 🤗
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

and this is just stupid of u hema, sorry me being very honest here , i dont understand ur point at all

do u think the show can go on if they show abhiya all happy all the time , no then it has to end
do u want it to end it so soon , and they cant show abhiya romance 24 /7, some story is needed to back up the romance, and so this track,
we will surely get abhiya dont worry
what r u expecting they show abhiya dance , kiss everyday , that is impossible hemu
 twists and turns r needed, misunderstanding will happen fights should happen then patch up
its a thumb rule for every show
we know both abhay and pia love only each other so why take unnecessary tension

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

and this is just stupid of u hema, sorry me being very honest here , i dont understand ur point at all

do u think the show can go on if they show abhiya all happy all the time , no then it has to end
do u want it to end it so soon , and they cant show abhiya romance 24 /7, some story is needed to back up the romance, and so this track,
we will surely get abhiya dont worry
what r u expecting they show abhiya dance , kiss everyday , that is impossible hemu
 twists and turns r needed, misunderstanding will happen fights should happen then patch up
its a thumb rule for every show
we know both abhay and pia love only each other so why take unnecessary tension

I agree anmol

this is what story should be where abhlya are together & fighting against the odd ..now there could be lot of problem around from chand , wolf etc & they have to stand united ...test to actually pass being togther

I dont know what is everyone expectation is for abhlya to be togther & have romance 🤢
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes misunderstanding track is def coming up and yes Piya will be in pain and so will Abhay...but for a change , i would like Piya to completely treust Abhay and never ever have an iota of doubt in her mind...