Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I think I seriously need a break.. (Page 3)

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Oh! come on hema.Hug nothing wrong can happen between abhiya. pia has full confidence on abhay just like abhay has 4 her . i understand that if abhay fakes love with alina pia will become sad 4 a moment, but i don't think this time she will b shattered . i think this time she will b in full possessive mode n don't let her love 2 go with som1 else as pia told abhay that abhay has 2 watch pia's dangerous shade if he looks on other girl.n may b pia will do everything possible(I hope u understood what i want 2 sayBlushing) 2 keep her love with her.  so, dnt worry.  this track will b much interesting n abhiya relationship will b much stronger than before.Smile 

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
hemu pata nahin kyun par mujhe lagta hai ki iss baar koi misunderstanding nahin hogi abhiya ke beech mein.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoDivya6696.Reshama.ILTHBEB

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
i swear i will so not like it if abhay uses alina like that and hurts piya. alina is innocent so she should be left like that. she trust abhay and if he does the same things that her bro did with piya to get to him then i will slap abhay for sure.

what will happen to piya if she sees this, this is not right. abhay cannot break piya's heart like this, please abhay don't play this sick game please. for god sake think of piya, you can be friends with alina and get into her family games but using her, faking stuff and hurting piya no this is not fair at all, not for piya and not for alina.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Frozen.K--sumana13--.Reshama.

shafaq_abhiya Goldie
shafaq_abhiya
shafaq_abhiya

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
this track is really making me crazy hema dii... will this lead to misunderstanding??? i really wanted abhina to be very good frds bt all of sudden alina fallin for abhay is really disturbing... abhi abhi unki love story shuru hui hai nd us mein bhi itni saari prob... i hope dis all gets clear soon... love u abhiya 
heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
comments updated
prerna26 Goldie
prerna26
prerna26

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Hey don't worry they are just made for each other...Nothing can come B/w them!Their love is strong.And true love can overcome any obstacle! Abhay loves only Pia. He loves her with every beat of his heart.And same is the case with Pia.Smile
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Oh hema chill yaar Abhiya romance bhi hai humare liye & kal bhi v'll get AbhiyaEmbarrassed
priya_1234 Senior Member
priya_1234
priya_1234

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Aww hema di 

please aisa mat karo. we all miss u. Cry

I have a feeling that this time piya & abhay wont get separated. CVs have always shown us the exact opposite of what we guessed. So this time we all think that abhiya will have a misunderstanding but i feel this time they will be together , besides each other in this whole crisis. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index