Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I think I seriously need a break.. (Page 2)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Awww Hema di...please dont be sad pleaseee.. Hug
There wont be any misunderstanding between Abhiya because of anyone... coz this time their relationship is stronger and she will keep her Abhay to her only like a tigress ... and we will get more Abhiya scenes...
Take your time... and do come back please... you know how much everyone loves you here...
Bear hug to u and take care of yourself... please please dont be sad...love u loads... Hug

Edited by princess_xeelan - 22 September 2011 at 11:31am

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Hema... !!!!!!.Hug.. we are all with you buddyHug ... what with newbie and oldbie.????... is there any age bar to falling in loveHeart with Abhiya ???...we are all feeling the same hurt Broken Heartas we watch Alina dream of HIM.Thumbs DownBroken HeartAngry.. yeh sab dark love story ka atoot hissa hai Cryso we will all sail in the same boat with you Cry... kya pata we might get hotter Abhiya scenes due to Alina trying to wedge between them Day Dreaming!!???? you never know what these CVs have planned for us ...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 22 September 2011 at 10:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Abhiya's love track is not bloomed welly till now... if  there is tried to make misunderstanding track b/w Abhiya that would be really heart breaking matter. In prior leap Abhay's love confessing to Pia was fake but now Abhay truly accepted Pia as his mistress... so Abhay can't do any weird work that will make pia hurt.
I also am upset on present situation of this show. In this condition if u take a break then who will console us...Hug. who will give hopeful words that Abhiya are not be separated. Don't do this dear... Unhappy you know only your each post  gives me strength to believe that no one could separate Abhiya.Smile

Edited by nab_012 - 22 September 2011 at 10:54am
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
OuchOuchOuch hema we are getting abhlya ..it is alina dream &not abhay so why are feeling sad Dead
.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
res
editied--------------------------------------
well i appriciate ur post today and i like that song thank u dear.
well am gonna miss u.. but u have to do what best for u.
Wink

Edited by Reashma. - 22 September 2011 at 12:59pm
.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
ranbirkprfan1 Senior Member
ranbirkprfan1
ranbirkprfan1

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Just tolerate it for our beloved abhiya plz
Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Im rite now vry much angry...4 many reasons...1st Becoz of Abhiya...Second if Abhay obeys his dad thn it will be the biggest mistake he evr do 2 Alina...N I dnt wnt her 2 turn negative...Niethr Piya...Had many MU...Geometries...N cv's really need 2 handle the story well...Nt 2 hurt any1...nor against any char...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index