How cute SUNSHINE :) (Page 4)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nab_012

Lovely post chakku.Hug
Today Pia was looking really so cute & innocent. I like her dialogue when she said," i wish i could say everyone that my Abhay... who is revived Danish's life." Lol, i thougt today pia will break Abhay's record saying i love u.ROFL
Abhay is now in dilemma... what should he do now?? But i hope he would not any weird work that will break pia's heart.
And about alina, i only tell that the twist b/w Abhiya & alina is not liked to me.   
LOL Abhay ka ILU record todna muskil hi nahi namumkin haiROFL

But I just hope Abhay doesn't use Alinna, the poor girl will be devastatedBroken Heart

Thanks a lot NabHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILTHBEB

priya_1234 Senior Member
priya_1234
priya_1234

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Aww chakku i so agree with u. 

Piya was looking so cute na Embarrassed

Her convo with abhay was cuter.. Esp the way she jumped n said ILU 3-4 times , demanded abhay to say it LOL.. awww 

Abahy phas gaya sab ke beech. Ache khase vampire sandwich banke reh gayaLOLROFL. ALina, chand, piya , jeh baap re baap. ROFL

I liked abhina , Ajeh, Chandeena, evryone. All seemed good today. ShockedROFLROFL

Precap took the cake acc to me. What an awesome one. Have always wanted to see piya hak jamoing on abhay.. got my wish. Wink

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_1234

Her convo with abhay was cuter.. Esp the way she jumped n said ILU 3-4 times , demanded abhay to say it LOL.. awww 

Abahy phas gaya sab ke beech. Ache khase vampire sandwich banke reh gayaLOLROFL. ALina, chand, piya , jeh baap re baap. ROFL

I liked abhina , Ajeh, Chandeena, evryone. All seemed good today. ShockedROFLROFL

Precap took the cake acc to me. What an awesome one. Have always wanted to see piya hak jamoing on abhay.. got my wish. Wink
Hayeee thanks PriyaHug
Me too lobed each and everyone todayEmbarrassed
For me too Piya hak jamaoing on Abhay was the best partROFL I always wanted to see thatROFL

priya_1234

priya_1234 Senior Member
priya_1234
priya_1234

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by priya_1234

Hayeee thanks PriyaHug
Me too lobed each and everyone todayEmbarrassed
For me too Piya hak jamaoing on Abhay was the best partROFL I always wanted to see thatROFL

Hug

Yes today was one of those epis when evrything seemed bearable  n likeableROFL.. I even liked how u know the doc was lil bit curt or irritable towards arnavROFLROFLROFLROFL.. " Kya aapko khushi nahi hai ki wo bach gaye" ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Befikre

--geny-- IF-Sizzlerz
--geny--
--geny--

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

HollaHug

Today's episode was very cute. There are three reasons for it, Sunshine (PiyaTongue), Abhay and Alinna. These three were the stars of  the episode and they looked the cutest today.

1. SUNSHINEDay Dreaming

Awwwiiee she was looking like a cute chocopie, vanillapie, strawberrypie in her pyjamas and that cute white T-shirtEmbarrassed I find her night wears so so better than her casuals. And did anyone notice that it was written SUNSHINE on her T as well? Tongue She was at her cutest best. The way she started her I lob U bhajan as soon as Abhay picked up the phone and the way she was urging him to say her I lob you, was sooo cute. And precap ne to maar daalaDead God! I always wanted to see Piya in that Jhansi Wali Rani typical girlfriend avatar. And I so so so loved it when she said that she will turn evil if Abhay dares to look at any other girl except herEvil Smile Buwahahaha our female curious cat is not scared of her Vampire boyfriend Party I want her to hak jamao on Abhay like that alwaysApprove Afterall he is her property nowCool

2. ABHAYDisapprove

Is it only me or Abhay was looking extra bechara today when Piya was forcing him, Chand was ordering him and then Piya again threatening him??ROFL Haila, bechara. Abhay is always everybody's target naROFL Alinna wants him, Piya wants him, Chand wants him and Dehradoon ki saari girls want himROFL He should hang a WANTED board in his nack and roam in Dehradoon. Oh and not to forget his cute and genuine smile when he was talking to PiyaDay Dreaming It i only reserved for her, awwwDay Dreaming I loved Abhiya's cute phone conversation a lotHeart Abhay was smiling in the entire episode today, rare but bloody coolCool

3. ALINNAEvil Smile

This girl is seriously a bomb hun?! She has hardly met Abhay but has those naughty dreams about him already?Wink As Abhay said to T in his entry wala epiosde, 'You are too fast', babes it is applicable to you as well. I just loved her innocent dream about Abhay. AwwwDay Dreaming She loves him truly but I really don't want Abhay to use her Disapprove That will just leave her heartbroken and might turn her evilBroken Heart I want her to be like this always, INNOCENTHeart

P.S. The only thing I like about the girls dreaming of Abhay is that he looks killer with his smile in themROFL He genuinely smiles in two places, either when he is with Piya or in other girls' dreamsROFL

chakku thanks for update of 2days epi.i lov ur post alwys.different from all.i hav not seen epi.but u told everything.yeh....how cute our sunshine na...lov har!

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@Priya...LOL yeah, Arnab irritates allAngryROFL I wish someone eats him upROFL

@sukugeny...Oh thanks a lot dearHug

priya_1234

Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
pia-she was really luking very sweet and preety in her white T-shirt. she ws lukng so happy infact these days she is always happy as she has got her life abhay back.Abhay-he gave a sweet smile while talking to pia and lookd damn cute...offcourse pia is the one and only person who cn bring smile on his face...and then pia pleading abhay to say i luv u...aww tht ws so so cute and childish...and abhay...poor boy...he lukd so helpless...he tried to convince pia par pia kaha sunne wali thi..so atlast abhay has to giv up.. Aline-s4 she is a sweet girl no doubt bt being a abhiya lunatic its hard fr me to digest alina dreaming of abhay...no offence..and precap : it ws simply superb...pia warning chay nt to luk at othr girls and she to show her new avtar if he does so...i so wantd pia to b lik this and show her rit on abhay...m so xcitd fr tomorw's epi..cnt wait.. b/w nice post chakku..tc..love u...Embarrassed
Ninja. IF-Stunnerz
Ninja.
Ninja.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Chakku HugHugHug

Pia- Seriously do I need to say anything how much she was looking cute?!! Day Dreaming That ILU 1234 was super cute...Main toh gayi AbhIya ki pyaar mein...Blushing

Abhay- Vampire come wanted-man!!! LOL Vampire ho toh aisi...ROFLROFL Where is Abhay? Tongue The answer is in every girls' dreams..Day DreamingOops! In every girls' of Dehradoon dreams...ROFLROFL

Alina- Ye bhi nehi bachi Abhay's magic se...ROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index