Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A WOMAN SCORNED ... way to go PIA! MUWAAH! (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by john909

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by john909

i love it what she did but still i believe if this goes on then it  can be easily concluded thta she does not trust abhay. trust is as important as passion and love. without trust those two will just fade away. she needs to learn that. i understand whatever she has gone through but nobody is paying any attention towards abhay coz he is person and not a winning trophy. he has gone through so much and so much has happened partly coz of pia herself not listening to abhay
Don't worry she will learn this - but she is young and she has never had the time to live this love - everytime she has come close to Abhay someone or something rips her apart from him and now she is frustrated. She chased after Abhay - so for her in this relationship - it's always going to be a higher level of passion and desire from her end.

still she is not that young anymore. i mean people say she is 18 but she is not. she is almost 20 according to the show and after so much has happened, she def needs to learn to trust abhay coz if she does not learn that then she will end up making the same mistakes again. one time she didnt trust abhay and it rip them apart with abhay killing his own brother. this time, jeh is big threat and it feels lyk maithli is back so i understand the imp of love but trust should be her priority right now even though she does not know about jeh  being werewolf. abhay told her to hid their love for a reason and she should pick up that hint as some kind of danger around her. i am writing all this because i dont want abhay to suffer anymore. piya has no responsibility like abhay does. she does not have to roam around thinking about clan issues or the consequences of actions. that is why she needs to go a bit easy on abhay.
Reg age.. at the councilors office - she was recalling Abhay's enterance - and she stated she was 16. Then a few days later she turned 17. She just turned 18 in Paris and now she is still 18.
What she doesn't know she cannot be responsible for.. Regarding responsibility - Abhay told her to keep queit and yet she does, even her family don't have a clue about her memory coming back.

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
well said girl.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reashma.

well said girl.Clap
Thanks doll - am abt to start tonights review in a bit...

.Reshama.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you Cari Clap 
I always wanted Piya to CLAIM Abhay as her own property and nice to see her doing that in the precap. If she's insecure that's pretty obvious cause she's getting Abhay after fighting with everything and she's so happy right now. Don't wanna loose Abhay...simple... I just hope no misunderstanding track is coming up Ouch 
Btw, Pia or Alina or Chand...Abhay is in serious trouble...god save him LOL

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Totally agree with you Cari Clap 
I always wanted Piya to CLAIM Abhay as her own property and nice to see her doing that in the precap. If she's insecure that's pretty obvious cause she's getting Abhay after fighting with everything and she's so happy right now. Don't wanna loose Abhay...simple... I just hope no misunderstanding track is coming up Ouch 
Btw, Pia or Alina or Chand...Abhay is in serious trouble...god save him LOL
Abhay ek nani si jaan hai - aur us pe itna pahar toot para hai ek saat ...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Lovely post cari..I so agree with you..she has always fought hard for her Abhay..& I now she will not let Abhay go anywhere..she can go to any extent now to get him..Day Dreaming

carisma2

Selinapiya IF-Sizzlerz
Selinapiya
Selinapiya

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Agree with u Di..Hug
Piya is insecure...She tried so hard and atlast finally she got her Abhay back..Smile

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Lovely post cari..I so agree with you..she has always fought hard for her Abhay..& I now she will not let Abhay go anywhere..she can go to any extent now to get him..Day Dreaming
Of course - Pia is a little fighter - and no matter how good anyone else's heart is - Pia's heart has always been of gold.
No matter what her dad did - she never wished her dad to die - but someone certainly was prepared to let their mother die.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index