Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A WOMAN SCORNED ... way to go PIA! MUWAAH!

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Don't blame Pia..

Because

HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED  - Or cheated, or beaten.

For someone who has beem thru hell and back - It's justified if her anger and insecurities would lead to saying what Pia did. Many would warn to kill their partners if they cheated - or at minimum to at least dislocate their jaw line.

Pia's insecurity is fully in line with the high level of her passion and love for Abhay. Her Abhay who is the object of affection of many gals.

I totally get her emotions - which have been played around with - at the end of the day she is only a 18 year old girl - who has been fighting all her life for everything - but yet she has always remained humble and caring.

Way to go gal love ya..

Tonight's blood for thought will be in honour to darling Pia. More will be added there.

Edited by carisma2 - 22 September 2011 at 10:24am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159pkyekrockpriya_1234Precious_PalRashiiiimohit_rockstar.SmokeySilence.Viviliciousgirl..Ananya..kasucrazystrings123prerna26luvkasuFrozen.K-Sonia-asena-Antu-_-Aslan--Doppelganger-Courageous_LeoDivya6696--Signorina--adniloverSheDevil.Reshama.Maria-capri-Ara-Selinapiya--peehu--TOTAL-ROMANTICBefikre-Deepali-.Jane..ragzz...Bournville..ILTHBEBMR.KooL

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Of course i agree with u & i desperately want that pia should not be like typical sus bahu type heroine who are sacrificed their love for another. Pia would must be fought for keeping away her love from any evil eyes. Pia would be determined to get her love anyhow with out any sacrificing mood. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo-Rema-carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nab_012

Of course i agree with u & i desperately want that pia should not be like typical sus bahu type heroine who are sacrificed their love for another. Pia would must be fought for keeping away her love from any evil eyes. Pia would be determined to get her love anyhow with out any sacrificing mood. 
Pia can sacrifice anything and that is what makes her special - Abhay is her be all and end all - and she will end all just for him.

Love ya Pia!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILTHBEB

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I agree with you completely CariHug

Piya is insecure because she has got her Abhay back after ages, and she doesn't wanna lose him againApprove It is called true love and not insecurity.

And moreover, doesn't she look extra-cute when she is jealous?Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo-Rema-carisma2ILTHBEB

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

I agree with you completely CariHug

Piya is insecure because she has got her Abhay back after ages, and she doesn't wanna lose him againApprove It is called true love and not insecurity.

And moreover, doesn't she look extra-cute when she is jealous?Wink
True Chakku - she is a modern day Juliet who will do anything for her Romeo.
I love this gals passion and she is not scared or shy to show it.

Frozen.K-Rema-Befikre

rosamale IF-Dazzler
rosamale
rosamale

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
i totally agree with uClap. i was soo happy seeing the precapBig smile. Abhay is only Pia's. she has all the right to speak like that after what she had gone through. it's common that she gets insecurity. she had been through hell to get to her Abhay. he was only her Angel. now he is slowly becoming Alina's angel. even Alina confessed her feelings for Abhay infront of Pia. so for me, she is right.

homyar-Rema-carisma2

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Cari...completely agree with u..Thumbs Up
This is d pia i was looking for...Embarrassedand pia getting jealous toh obvious hain...LOL
pia running with belen after abhayLOL
Future is not bright 4 abhay...ROFL

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosamale

i totally agree with uClap. i was soo happy seeing the precapBig smile. Abhay is only Pia's. she has all the right to speak like that after what she had gone through. it's common that she gets insecurity. she had been through hell to get to her Abhay. he was only her Angel. now he is slowly becoming Alina's angel. even Alina confessed her feelings for Abhay infront of Pia. so for me, she is right.
Agree.. at the end of the day - she has purseued Abhay like mad.. she lost her memory for a year - she has always put others before herself - BUT Abhay is her jaan - the only person that she fights for for herself.

No one can love Abhay like PIA!

adnilover

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index