nigahlad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜‰ looking at current track  ... i'm just writing y thought or should say what i want to see ...

1.  Runjun make his Favorited sabji "paneer" and she wants to eat from same dish with Gudu
2. in the room Gudu is standing near the window  and Runjun comes from behind and hug him
3. runjun will  come and talk to him and tell him how much she love him and she can't see him angry or sad... then she will kiss him on his forehead and both eyes and then lipppπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
4. Gudu is having a pain in his head and runjun massage his head gudu lying in her alp...
5. in the morning Gudu come in the room after shower and see his wife making bad and hug her from behind.
6.  both of them alone go out for honeymoon and we can see all the nice hot romantic sceneee 
7. both of them lying on the bad and having talk about each 
other  and their love and what is matter to both of them and how much they care for eachother

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I would love to see all those scenes.  Espeically 2, 4, 6 and 7. 

Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ampliphy

I would love to see all those scenes.  Espeically 2, 4, 6 and 7. 

same here.. would love to see 2,4, 6 & 7
If Runjhun comes from behind & hugs Guddu, wooowww Guddu won't believe his luck & so do we πŸ˜‰
coolguy3 thumbnail
nice ideas... we really want some cute scenes

Dey cud also show both Guddu n Kukkan cooking n takng care of their wives , may b MD challenges dem or smth n dey really need 2 spend time wid each other n need an outng 4 a few days  , so v cud also hv a change of location
nishersal thumbnail
I like no. 2 and 4. We saw no. 1  a couple of times. Runjhun made a lot of palak paneer for poor Guddu already! their first meal in their new home was palak paneer and they shared the balance as Leela aunty came and had her fill plus she took home for her children.
dotcom thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want Gj to ignore Rj on monday (even though he smiled) and go to take a shower. Coming back out in his undergarments and a wrapped towel, going to the closet to find clothes. Rj looking at her hot and handsome hubby, slowly walks towards Gj from behind, and hugs from behind, giving him current...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
Hot and Steamy 😳

But would it be aproppriate ? I mean Nivedita is getting married in December, thats something she would want to do with his hubby 😲
Edited by dotcom - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Dotcom
I think they'll just show them going on the bed nothing too steamy besides the Desi serials dont go into much detail.
Even couples such as Dev&Radhika and Manav&Archana who are engaged in real life werent shown doing much on their consummation night.

Although there are certain camera tricks thry could use to make it look like Guddu&Runjhun kissed.Like Runjhun's hair blowing infront of their faces,Guddu's face covering her face(take a peek at Ekta's shows)

5:16-5:30
Kiss w/Hair blowing in font of face
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwOxNT5_E7Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

5:30-5:53
Kiss w/face covering
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6hBvuQmZ1A&feature=youtube_gdata_player[\YOUTUBE]Edited by NaiiNa1 - 12 years ago
dotcom thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thats what I like about indian movies and tv shows, I don't mean hot and steamy XXX rated scene. Just these small romantic scenes, keeps me dreaming.

What I really want is to have Rj wooing her husband. We have already seen wooing and longing from Gj side. U remember rain scene in SN and that motorcycle washing sequence and Gj grabbing Rj from behind.

Now its Rj turn, hubby loves to be wooed, they too love to be shown affection towards. It will be good for Rj and Gj
nigahlad thumbnail
 i'm writing this first time so any mistake  forgive me... and just read it with love because i'm writing for our dear Runjun and Gudu...

Runjun is waiting in their room since 5 min... she know that Gudduji will be home soon ...
she changed her hairstyle she change her shari... she is looking very pretty...
Gudu arrive and see Runjun is  standing facing her back towards door...
Gudu(st): yeh runjun aise kaise khadi hai? and looking very different...
Gudu make noise by closing a door... runjun turn around...Gudu just stare at her... she looks so beautiful... gudu forgot that he is angry at her and walked towards her...
Runjun get rally shy and look down... Gudu comes near her and lift her face up...
Gudu: u look beautiful....he  then go close to her face... Runjun can feel his warm breath on her face and her body get little current...
But suddenly Gudu realize what he is doing and he suppose to be upset with her so he move back...Runjun feel sad and try to talk but Gudu walk out to take bath...
at the dinner table everyone eating and Gudu eat little and tell everyone that he is not hungry and really tired and wants to sleep... listing this Runjun get tears in her eye and think that what she shoud do which make him happy and they become close ...

After 20 min Runjun come up and see Guduji is standing near window ...she walk up to him and stand beside him... Gudu try to move but Runjun hold his hand and start talking...
Runjun: Guduji please listen to me... i know i made a mistake and i'm really sorry ... main janti hu ke muju apke har faisle me aapka saath dena chahiye muje aap ke saath rehna chaiye... aur wo maine nahi kiya...please muje maph kar dijiye. Runjun start crying... Runjun hold his hand and tell him that  please she cant see him in pain and she wants him to get angry and take out all his anger but talk to her ... say something please... and start crying...

Gudu can't see her crying so he goes near her and wipe her tear... Runjun tell him that she shouldn't think about mama mami....but only her life,  their life she wants to be with him happy ...she really love him a lot and she knows that he loves her a lot too.
hearing this Gudu  feel little happy and relived that his wife now thinking about their life about him... after listing this from Runjun Gudu walk up to the door, Runjun think he is walking out and try to walk up to him but then she saw him closing door and turning off the light...(now only light is coming from window... moonlight...)

he goes near her tell her happy he feel and he is not angry with her...then he take her face and goes near her ear tell her that she looks so beautifull and how he cant control himself to take her in his hug( he remove his kurta when he turn off the light)... Runjun get little shy and hug him.  after couple minute they come out from hug and Runjun try to walk bur Gudu hold her hand and bring her back to his chest(hugging her from the back)  Runjun try to move but  Gudu make his hold tight...  Gudu move  her hair in front and open the dori of her blouse... Runjun feel curunt when she feel his touch on her back... then Gudu take out her earrings , neckless,  bangles only thing left was her "munglsutra"... then he take the pin from her sari pallu...and we see that her pallu start falling and at end when it almost falldown Runjun hold  it... then Gudu comes infront of her and both look at eachother Runjun got shy so Gudu asked  u got shy and Runjun nod in yes and hug him... then Gudu lift her in his arm and bring her to the bad ... gudu lie down bisde her and kiss her eyes then her forhead and then we see lip (the scene become blur)  then we see both their hand tingled with eachother...😍 πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
 in the morning  we see  Runjun 's sari on the floor and both r sleeping hugging eachother... then we see Runjun try to open her eye and think about last night and get little blushhh then she try to get up and realize that her sari is other side near Guduji ...she try to get it but cant reach ...she doesn't want Guduji to wake up so she is looking for something which she can cover herself and come out of from bed then she see a Guduji''s kurta near her side ...  she thinks that she shoud wear it or not but looking at her situation she decided to put it on and she think he is sleeping so  no problem ... she put it on and try to come out from the blanket when her hand get pull by Guduji.. she really  get embarrassed ... and try to move but again no chanceee... then Guduji asked her why she wearing  his kurta ...and he wants his kurta... Runjun try to speak but she couldn't because of her shyness...  Gudu tell her that he wants his kurta back and want it  rightnow... Runjun tell him that she will give him as soon as she will changed... and look at the sari...which was near him ...then look at the Guduji...understanding what she want...Gudu pick up the sari and hold it near his chest and asked her if she wants she has to give him a kiss in return... Runjun beg him and tell him that its getting late and everyone will wake up soon so please give her sari so she can change and go for a bath but Gudu nod in no... after some yes& no... Runjun agree to give him a kiss... she goes near him and give him a pick on his chick...take a sari and  get down from the bad... and we see GUDUJI smiling...😍πŸ₯³

ok i guss this is done .. its 12.00pm and my son is wake up so i have to go and everyone is sleeping... sorry if u find it boring...
bye

nishersal thumbnail
@Naina: Dev and Radhika aren't engaged to each other in real life. Rubina is engaged yes, but to someone else. I know that the main leads of YMGGK and PR are engaged to each other in real life,