Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Scenes I want to see...

nigahlad Senior Member
nigahlad
nigahlad

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Wink looking at current track  ... i'm just writing y thought or should say what i want to see ...

1.  Runjun make his Favorited sabji "paneer" and she wants to eat from same dish with Gudu
2. in the room Gudu is standing near the window  and Runjun comes from behind and hug him
3. runjun will  come and talk to him and tell him how much she love him and she can't see him angry or sad... then she will kiss him on his forehead and both eyes and then lipppLOLWink
4. Gudu is having a pain in his head and runjun massage his head gudu lying in her alp...
5. in the morning Gudu come in the room after shower and see his wife making bad and hug her from behind.
6.  both of them alone go out for honeymoon and we can see all the nice hot romantic sceneee 
7. both of them lying on the bad and having talk about each 
other  and their love and what is matter to both of them and how much they care for eachother

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nmaharajChatterpotljcruzcoolguy3ampliphyOmaRamdass-Priya01

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I would love to see all those scenes.  Espeically 2, 4, 6 and 7. 

Josupra Senior Member
Josupra
Josupra

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ampliphy

I would love to see all those scenes.  Espeically 2, 4, 6 and 7. 

same here.. would love to see 2,4, 6 & 7
If Runjhun comes from behind & hugs Guddu, wooowww Guddu won't believe his luck & so do we Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pressu

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
nice ideas... we really want some cute scenes

Dey cud also show both Guddu n Kukkan cooking n takng care of their wives , may b MD challenges dem or smth n dey really need 2 spend time wid each other n need an outng 4 a few days  , so v cud also hv a change of location

pressu

AmarMoti Senior Member
AmarMoti
AmarMoti

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
I vote #2 #4

pressu

nishersal Senior Member
nishersal
nishersal

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
I like no. 2 and 4. We saw no. 1  a couple of times. Runjhun made a lot of palak paneer for poor Guddu already! their first meal in their new home was palak paneer and they shared the balance as Leela aunty came and had her fill plus she took home for her children.

pressu

dotcom Senior Member
dotcom
dotcom

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I want Gj to ignore Rj on monday (even though he smiled) and go to take a shower. Coming back out in his undergarments and a wrapped towel, going to the closet to find clothes. Rj looking at her hot and handsome hubby, slowly walks towards Gj from behind, and hugs from behind, giving him current...Wink LOL 
Hot and Steamy Embarrassed

But would it be aproppriate ? I mean Nivedita is getting married in December, thats something she would want to do with his hubby Shocked

Edited by dotcom - 24 September 2011 at 6:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3pressu

-Ishana- Goldie
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
@Dotcom
I think they'll just show them going on the bed nothing too steamy besides the Desi serials dont go into much detail.
Even couples such as Dev&Radhika and Manav&Archana who are engaged in real life werent shown doing much on their consummation night.

Although there are certain camera tricks thry could use to make it look like Guddu&Runjhun kissed.Like Runjhun's hair blowing infront of their faces,Guddu's face covering her face(take a peek at Ekta's shows)

5:16-5:30
Kiss w/Hair blowing in font of face

5:30-5:53
Kiss w/face covering
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6hBvuQmZ1A&feature=youtube_gdata_player[\YOUTUBE]

Edited by NaiiNa1 - 24 September 2011 at 9:14am

-Priya01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index