Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

September 22, 2011 Written Update (Page 6)

nishersal Senior Member
nishersal
nishersal

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for the write up Amtaf. The brick wall resurfaced again today and nobody can break it downOuch. Loved when Amma told her to stop being so stupidLOL. I think it's the first time that anybody , besides Guddu, has vented their frustration of her in such a manner.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nmaharajdhruvie05rani2007LoveGuddujps01OmaRamdass

dhruvie05 Goldie
dhruvie05
dhruvie05

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Gardes,

In your post yesterday you had mentioned the original CVs and how different and realistic their work used to be compared to the episodes now, and I got reminded of those power-packed episodes/exchanges during Gunjhun's relationship-building period (challenge phase) when we used to get surprises one after another, with explosive script, effective dialogues and superb performances. 

I often get sadly reminded of those good old days of BBAT when I see some of their insufficient interactions and shoddy story-telling these days, sorry to say.  One of the recent memories is of the one where she holds her ears and apologizes, and he half-heartedly forgives her.  I mean, to me that scene left a lot to be desired. 

It makes me go back to those episodes and re-watch them all over again.

Btw, does anyone have an idea as to when the CVs changed for this show?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGillrani2007LoveGuddujps01

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvie05

Gardes,

In your post yesterday you had mentioned the original CVs and how different and realistic their work used to be compared to the episodes now, and I got reminded of those power-packed episodes/exchanges during Gunjhun's relationship-building period (challenge phase) when we used to get surprises one after another, with explosive script, effective dialogues and superb performances. 

I often get sadly reminded of those good old days of BBAT when I see some of their insufficient interactions and shoddy story-telling these days, sorry to say.  One of the recent memories is of the one where she holds her ears and apologizes, and he half-heartedly forgives her.  I mean, to me that scene left a lot to be desired. 

It makes me go back to those episodes and re-watch them all over again.

Btw, does anyone have an idea as to when the CVs changed for this show?

CVs haven't changed though I think Aakash Pandey left Bhagonwali and is now working on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I think it's just that sometimes the channel or someone else interferes with what the CVs would normally do (i.e. the baba track...)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nmaharajjps01dhruvie05Infofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index