Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

September 22, 2011 Written Update (Page 5)

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
@ Gardes...( don't worry G...I'm not throwing any 4inch heels your way...still love you sis...Wink )

As a Guddu and Runjhun fan ( well more Guddu then Runjhun, Ahem " I'm a female " Blushing )
I do understand both side. Well I understand Guddu side and try to understand Runjhun side.

Guddu is angry and when you are angry sometimes you said things that you don't really mean like Guddu telling Runjhun " I was mad to fall in love with you ", I know where that come from like he said " Talking to her is like hitting your head against a thick wall" that can be very frustrated. And we all know that Guddu has a temper, ( although the Anger Management class he's taking are helping...LOL ) I would react the same.
He doesn't intentionally want to be harsh to her but sometimes you can't help it when you are mad. Even in Guddu's goon time he wasn't that cruel and evil as the evil 6. ( well, not counting Runjhun but that had to be otherwise we didn't had a storyline..and he was a baby compare to the mama mamis...Big smile )
I think all that Guddu want is to feel that she standby him for 100% and I'm sure if her mama mamis were not evil he wouldn't have expected from her to choose between him and them.
She's everything to him and I think he just want to feel that from her. You can tell a person you love him but that person need to feel that too otherwise it is a empty word.

Now Runjhun, okay so they are relative that doesn't mean you automatically have to forgive everything they do. ( I didn't like what Runjhun said about that the mama mamis doen't see the different between good and bad come on they are not children, they know exactly what they are doing ...Angry even Babli know it..)
What I can't understand is how Runjhun ( aka Saint Runjhun like Guddu said to Kukkan ) can forget and forgive all what the mama mamis did to her ( okay understand that, she's a saint ) but what about what they did to Amma and Guddu and now also steeling from a temple? ( They can't be that hungry. )
My definition of relative is " The people who love you, care for you and have your best interest ( that can be your parents, grandparents, husband or wife, brothers, sisters, family or someone who's not bloodrelated to you.) In Runjhun case it definitely doesn't count for the mama mamis but it does for Amma and Guddu.

I do agree about Diamond and Babli...I too think its strange that Amma didn't worry about them not in her character. I know she worries more for Runjhun because of the mama mamis abuses but they are inocent to in this matter ( CV mess up here..Shocked)
Don't mind Runjhun worry about Diamond and Babli and she for me she can even talk to Guddu about them.
I do want that Diamond and Babli to come and live in LN.

I'm sure deep in her heart Amma worry about her sons and there wife and probaly pray for there soul but I totally agree with her that she allow Guddu to throw them out of PN now LN. Enough is enough and they have to learn. They try to kill her and mortage her house.

Way to go Diamond and Babli too...Clap I hope they go back to LN.

Kukkan you are better then Dr Phil...Star. ( Loving you more day by day...hope that Rani doesn't read this..LOL)

MD was so funny with her marriage consult to Runjhun...ROFL. She's right though Runjhun should change her hair style, me not liking it.

Ps..MD should change her's too...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Kandi_giljcruzSushmaGillnmaharajdhruvie05rani2007gardespressuZiva01Infofan

nmaharaj Senior Member
nmaharaj
nmaharaj

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
I just have one point to raise, when Kukkan asked her who is more important, she couldn't answer.  I mean, her husband should be first.  Whilst I understand it's family and it's her choice to forgive them, however she should respect her husband's decisions and as MD said fix her face and not look so sappy all the time man! Geesh!Ouch

Oh I know I said one, but another one came to mind, how would she feel now knowing M & Ms deserted Diamond and Babli?  She would still feel sorry for them.  Maybe one day she would eventually learn.  I am too tired to go on about Runjhun anymore.Dead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kandi_giljcruzLoveGuddujps01dhruvie05rani2007pressuInfofanZiva01

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nmaharaj

I just have one point to raise, when Kukkan asked her who is more important, she couldn't answer.  I mean, her husband should be first.  Whilst I understand it's family and it's her choice to forgive them, however she should respect her husband's decisions and as MD said fix her face and not look so sappy all the time man! Geesh!Ouch

Oh I know I said one, but another one came to mind, how would she feel now knowing M & Ms deserted Diamond and Babli?  She would still feel sorry for them.  Maybe one day she would eventually learn.  I am too tired to go on about Runjhun anymore.Dead

@ Bold...I didn't like it either that she didn't answer that question.
I personally don't think you have to put your husband first ( wouldn't put my husband before my mother or visa versa ) if it was a normal situation but in Runjhun case how can she even think of putting her mama mamis before Guddu...Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruznmaharajjps01dhruvie05rani2007pressuInfofanZiva01

pressu IF-Rockerz
pressu
pressu

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
opps 
sorry iam late
thank you for the written update amtaf
coming to episode
i like the last part where mahadevi teaching runjhun how to be a good wife
babli and diamond are good
we may expect some humour today from both devan and gunjhun pairs
i really like to see runjhun doing things andthey turn into humorous way 
i understand guddu's feelings as he wants her to give him importance in her life but he don't know that for runjhun he is important than anyone else
runjhun pleads are very nice
hope runjhun will change her look today
means with a red beautiful saree and different hair style and with flowers and so on
iam sure this friday we all have a feast regarding bbat
hope you all will definitely enjoy today's episode
eagerly waiting for today's episode

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nmaharajedabellajps01Ziva01

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
- I usually have a high tolerance level for Runjhun but since she found out about PN being auctioned to today's episode well, I only felt seriously pissed at her in in today's episode.  Ok, I guess I'm not very mad at her but I she kinda got on my nerves today.  She got on my nerves w/the way she reacted to Kukkan's good question about who she cares about more- her M & M's or her Gudduji.  I was thinkin' why the hell are u not givin' answer to his question.  Can u seriously not pick between the the M & M's & him?Ouch  It seems like from the August ME to the time she found out about PN being auctioned, she cared more about Guddu than them but what's up with her thinking when it comes to them now?  I'm assuming she likes Guddu more than them & she wants no harm to be done to him but there are certain things that she just doesn't wanna see her M & M's go through & no offense to some of the people on this forum but i  find her reaction to them being homeless understandable & another no offense but it's unpleasant when I hear certain things about my dear Runjhunia.  I am a big Runjhun & Guddu sympathizer.  At present, I'm not really sympathizing with one much more than the other.   

- Watching Vishnu slap Diamond was painful.  I've never see him slap anyone other than Kalsonwali.  How dare he slap my cutie patootiAngry I am so glad Diamond & Babli got away from those 6 ickiesBig smile.   Anyways, I don't blame Diamond for lecturing them but his good advice didn't phase them.

- I think it's in a way a good thing that Guddu is giving Runjhun the cold shoulder right now.  The only other thing she is thinkin' about besides her M & M's is her relationship with him right now which she knows isn't goin' well.  If he is being all nicey w/her than she may think even more about her M & M'sOuch

- Babies, especially Gunjhun's babies have been being mentioned on the show quite a bit both last month & this month & Gunjhun have maybe made love to eachother a few times already so maybe Runjhun might find out she is pregnant real soonLOL.   

Edited by edabella - 23 September 2011 at 1:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruznmaharajdhruvie05pressuZiva01

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanfan

Thank you for the WU. While everyone is getting angry with Runjhun, I have to say she is trying her best. However evil a person is you cannot but help sympathize with hungry. Why even criminals are fed at least twice a day! And these are her relatives. So I actually understand her. Why Runjhun, even I am feeling sorry for the M&Ms now. However deserving their punishment is, it is hard to think of anyone starving. As for Guddu while I do not expect him to sympathize with M&Ms at all, I am a little annoyed that he is not acknowledging Runjhun's efforts to hide her worries and please him. I am more surprised with Amma's unfeeling attitude because as a mother no woman can help but worry if her children are hungry however bad they are. What is that saying about the possibility of being a bad son/daughter but impossible to find a bad mother. Sorry. I know most of the forum members are saying the opposite but we can all have difference of opinions  and enjoy exchange of ideas...
you are feeling sorry for the mm's come on now they stole money from the mandirAngry that's a big sin and they did not feel bad about stealing it either. so i think your thinking is absouletly wrong...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nmaharajljcruzjps01Ziva01

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
thanks for the update amtaf
Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Thx u Amtaf for this beautiful update and love your side notes.  Sorry for coming late

Overall nice episode today except the evil M&Ms.  Diamond ClapClapClap happy that he puts things straight to the evils how disgusting they are and they will to face more worst situations due to their bad deeds.

Well done Kukkan beta you are always there for your Guddu bhaya.  So Kukkan is also added to the list of people advising Runjhun that she should make Guddu her topmost priority and think of married life above all but Runjhun is Runjhun she is still worried for the evils.  Everyone is trying his level best to reason her but nothing is entering her thick skul and also when Kukkan asks her who is important for her Guddu or the evil M&Ms she is unable to answerOuch.  Runjhun badly needs to work on her priorities. 
I love the scene between Runjhun and MD very funny and sisterly at the same time.  Even though MD is still immature and needs to grow up I love her being buddly as she is the fresh breeze of the show for time being.  As Runjhun can not help thinking of the evils even if they are not physically present at LN is not only a torture to Guddu and the surroundings but I think for the viewers as well.  I was always thinking that Runjhun will advice MD on marriage but here it's vice versa.  And of course Runjhun needs to change her hair style as well as MD tooLOL.

Precap way to go Gudduji may be Runjhun will learn a lesson before it's too late.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruznmaharajjps01dhruvie05pressu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index