Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Chand Raichand so lovd u! Thanx for abhina! (Page 5)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Arhu...2 b honest Im feeling vry bad 4 Alina...Chand asked Abhay 2 enact love with her n if he dooes so...thn it will b injustice 2 Alina...she is vry insecure...n living in a dreamlan ...thinkig abt Abhay...n If Abhay also encourages it on his dad's insistence thn it will be a disaster...4 Alina...Im actually vry angry ...Dnt wnt her 2 negative...N Chandeena 4 their revenge taking advantage of her ...Dnt wnt tht...Im an emotional fool...so cnt tolerate this...Hope u dnt take me wrong...
 See let the track begin we don't know how the CV's are gonna take it so don't worry I just wanna enjoy abhina scenes that's itWink

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

now I'm wondering which girl is left out form being paired with AbhayROFL ... the dark hero ... sab to ho gaye ... except the three moms ... hope this is the last oneDisapprove ... OMG werewolf se pyaar ka natak Shocked... wo kaise badla legi when she discovers the truth  !!!??? Ouch
 Don't worry alina is last ab woh kisi ko nahi aane degi abhay ke paasEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_1234

ABhay is in a tricky situ. 

Like chakku said i wish he doesn't play with alina's emotions n lead her on by keeping her hopes high. This could turn disastrous. Ouch 

I want abhay to have genuine friendly feelings towards alina rather than fake romance.. COz if he fakes his feelings n then breaks her heart she could turn evil which i dont want. Ouch 

But nonetheless i can tell that abhay will never do that. He is more humane than any human in the serial. 

So i feel that he will keep both his ladies, his love piya n his friend alina happy. 

P.S I loved her dream today. That was cute & hawt.LOL This gal lagta hai piya ko peeche chod degi dreaming meinLOL

Thanx I will just say abhay won't break her heart and if he does he will also not let her go LOL
--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

now I'm wondering which girl is left out form being paired with AbhayROFL ... the dark hero ... sab to ho gaye ... except the three moms ... hope this is the last oneDisapprove ... OMG werewolf se pyaar ka natak Shocked... wo kaise badla legi when she discovers the truth  !!!??? Ouch
 Don't worry alina is last ab woh kisi ko nahi aane degi abhay ke paasEmbarrassed
looks like here Ektaa has decided to deviate from the vampire stories Wink... instead of the werewolf loving the heroine here a female werewolf loves the hero Wink... chalo any change is better yaarThumbs Up ... the story should progress without fillers esp Danchi fillersAngry...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 22 September 2011 at 12:31pm

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

looks like here Ektaa has decided to deviate from the vampire stories Wink... instead of the werewolf loving the heroine here a female werewolf loves the hero Wink... chalo any change is better yaarThumbs Up ... the story should progress without fillers esp Danchi fillersAngry...
 M sure she is folllowing Underworld nowROFLROFL N werewolf queen is pretty and sexyWink

--sumana13--

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashabhiya4ever

coochi- cooROFL aur ab jay kya karlega!LOL phirse alina ko dark room par yah uski bhai ke red coffin par rakhega ROFL!! use kuch nehi hoga... abhay will cum 2 da rescue!LOL
 Abhay saare dark room tod dega alina ko rescue karne ke liyeROFLROFLROFL kya pata chandu mama bhi aajaye abhay ke saath alina ko rescue karne koROFLROFL
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Havent watched the episode yet Archi -- will watch it and then come back! :)

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by @[email protected]@

Havent watched the episode yet Archi -- will watch it and then come back! :)
 Too much of abhina just watch it u will love itWink

--Anna--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index