Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Chand Raichand so lovd u! Thanx for abhina!

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged

First of all it was a brilliant performance by NavedClapClap he was too good today in last part! Now Chand wants abhay to make alina fall for him little does he know that she is head and heels in love with abhayLOLLOL OMG! now more abhina scenes and the interesting track is coming up! I m so loving Chandeena nowWink
Why I feel abhay won't be able to break either alina or Pia's heart lets see how CV's shape up this trackWink M all happy and excited with today's episode esp the car dream of abhina was so cuteDay DreamingDay Dreaming M still dreaming gosh I can't believe abhina scenes today were so amazing!
I liked abhiya scenes also they were also cute overall the track is becoming interesting nowBig smile

PS: No bashing plz

Edited by Sidchu - 22 September 2011 at 10:47am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159shelly.851ranbirkprfan1priya_1234KyunkiImafan-Antu-_-Aslan---sumana13--ozzyieCourageous_LeoRolzz..Nihaa..nishu786-SexyAngel-aish.intruderfastBefikre-Rashu-villian-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-Rashu-villian- IF-Stunnerz
-Rashu-villian-
-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Archi i knew u will post this i am ready i want a party now as u will get abhina scenesLOL

Edited by strawberryrashu - 22 September 2011 at 10:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
updated
Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Such an exciting track...loving it Smile

Even today's Abhina scenes were super cute...

Somethign striked me today from Alina's dream dialogues... She is soo insecure... All she wants is someone to appreciate her, tell how beautiful she is, some to want her... Poor thingDisapprove  Hate you Khurannas for making her like that!! Angry

Edited by Rolzz - 22 September 2011 at 10:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Antu-_-Aslan-OriginalsFan

Rashiiii Senior Member
Rashiiii
Rashiiii

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i liked the epi but Archi..arent u feelin bad for Alina.???.. she is so innocent..She doesnt deserve a fake relation yaar...

OriginalsFan.Reshama.

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jz4amrit

i liked the epi but Archi..arent u feelin bad for Alina.???.. she is so innocent..She doesnt deserve a fake relation yaar...
 Let's see her heart will be broken or notWink m just gonna enjoy their scenes and track m sure CV's will give us good storyWink
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Such an exciting track...loving it Smile

Even today's Abhina scenes were super cute...

Somethign striked me today from Alina's dream dialogues... She is soo insecure... All she wants is someone to appreciate her, tell how beautiful she is, some to want her... Poor thingDisapprove  Hate you Khurannas for making her like that!! Angry
 See she has always been like that and she is cute innocent girl and m sure abhay won't ever hurt her so lets see how the track shapes up enjoy abhina scenes as long as it lastsWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rolzz

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jz4amrit

Abhay might never love her... All she is gonna get from him will be a fake relationship but a genuine  friendship built on concern and care... Hope she doesnt get heart broken Smile

RashiiiiOriginalsFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index