Precap-Pia turns evil if Abhay cheats on her

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
PRECAP:

Pia warns abhay in the morning playfully if he ever cheats on her then she will turn evil and show him a very different side to her.
 Abhay says 'are you warning me?'
Pia says yes 'I'm warning a vampire coz I'm not scared of you' she says that she'll turn evil if he cheats on her.

Abhay says to her whatever may happen he will love only pia. His heart only beats for Pia

Talk about irony or what hey? Maithali turned evil and if Pia goes negative then help us all😕
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Pia giving mast thamki 2 abhay...🤣 bechara i simply cannot wait 2 c Pia-Metz cat fight 4 abhay😎🤣
DreamySN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WTH, I would hate it if that happens?

Are they going to do it to fit  in Alina's character and her connection with Abhay?

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya, ayesha. i wonder what'll happen if pia also turn evil?? Lagta hai cv's ko evil mania ho gaya hai 😆 . jisse dekho usse evil banane pe tula hua hai.
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but this Alina matter yaar... now again Abhay will hide... Chandeena toh full on revenge mode mein aa gae hain..
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Pia giving mast thamki 2 abhay...🤣 bechara i simply cannot wait 2 c Pia-Metz cat fight 4 abhay😎🤣

Maithali kaun Pia kaun will be merged and pretty soon Poor ABHAY will be even more confused than he already is😲
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdoll

ya, ayesha. i wonder what'll happen if pia also turn evil?? Lagta hai cv's ko evil mania ho gaya hai 😆 . jisse dekho usse evil banane pe tula hua hai.

I was turning Pia evil on my FF on ABHINA how have the cv's oh we must be on the same wavelength😆
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
? Am shocked... this is .. ummm..lets see...
I hope they are not gonna change the main lead to Alina.
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved the precap...it was such a cute scene...Pia warning Abhay with so much love and authority saying he better not look at another girl!!  I doubt that she will turn evil...Its a normal lovey dovey warning to a boyfriend!😍
TimenTIMEagain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Just imagine piya pulling abhay on one side and maithli pulling abhay on other side 😃 😃 😛Edited by aubreykarew - 12 years ago